Other favorite bands besides COB..

Torgoth said:
You have any other Dark Sanctuary's albums? I have all but first, that was limited to 500 copies. If you like Dark Sanctuary and Summoning. you should try also Die verbannten Kinder Eva's, Elend ( http://www.prophecyproductions.de/mp3/elend.mp3 ) and Dargaard ( www.dargaard.com ).
Thank you. I'll give them a try.

Oh!!!111222 What a beautiful smilie, I'm gonna put some of them in this post although it is no sense to place them here... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

yeah!!

My current fave bands/artists:

Symphony X, Adagio, Dream Theater, Greg Howe, Allan Holdsworth, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Ring of fire, Angra, Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore, George Bellas, Frank Gambale, Paul Gilbert/Racer X, Marty Friedman/Jason Becker/Cacophony, Tony MacAlpine, Savatage, Iron Maiden, Dio, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Led Zeppelin, Richie Kotzen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Scott Henderson/Tribal Tech

My fav band is Motley Crue!!!!!
favs of the moment are: Domine, Dream Evil, Satarial, The 3rd and the Mortal, Graveworm
All time favs are Nightwish, CoB, Dimmu, Hypocrisy, Opeth, Dark Tranq, The Gathering, Within Temptation, Led Zep, Alice In Chains, Iced Earth, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Steve Vai, Satriani, SRV, Rammstein, Stabbing Westward, The Smiths...and the list goes on...

Amon Amarth
Arch Enemy
Blood Stain Child
Dark Tranquillity
Dark Funeral
Dimmu Borgir
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Immortal
In Flames
Insomnium
Kalmah
Mors Principium Est
Detonation
Nightrage
Norther
Sentenced
Soilwork
Skyfire
Throne of Chaos
The Wake
Zeromancer

Prog(gish):
Symphony X
Queensrÿche
Dream Theater (Moore era)

Power:
Sonata Arctica
Blind Guardian
Nightwish
Children of Bodom

Death/Doom/Gothic:
Opeth
Swallow the Sun
Tristania

Folk:
Finntroll
Vintersorg
Moonsorrow

MeloDeath:
Norther
Ensiferum
Dark Tranquillity

"Black":
Arcturus
Emperor
Samael
Immortal

well lets see here.....
metallica(old), megadeth, testament, slayer(old), in flames, Pantera, symphony x, soilwork, dark tranquillity, old mans child, Forbidden, exodus, anthrax(Bello-era), Kalmah,Iron Maiden, Death Angel, Blind Guardian......Dimmu maybe(they get boring)

SHADOWS FALL!!!!
killswitch engage
HIM (His Infernal Majesty)
A Perfect Circle
Unearth
Lamb of God
and the list continues...........

i need to add Sirenia to my list...this band just blew me away, some of the best black metal ive ever heard, plus female vocals...awesome!

Opeth
Iron Maiden
Dream Theater - moore and rudess era
Sonata Arctica
Norther
Nightwish
Dimmu Borgir
Strapping Young Lad
Arch Enemy
Blind Guardian
Edenbridge

basically a range of stuff