Other favorite bands besides COB..

erdemes leforditani magyarra a "felgyujtom a hazadat, megalazom a lanyodat, az utolso mit lathatsz, az csakis a kardom lehet..." hogy ertsek a tobbiek is?:D

okay, I translate it. So guys, this is one lilttle quote from the lyric of a hungarian band, beware...

"I burn your house, I defile your daughter and the last you shall see could only be my sword..."

how sweet :D

I like tons of bands between metal, hard rock and prog rock... but my top 5 would be:

- Children Of Bodom
bowdown.gif

- Nightwish
- Savatage
- Dream Theater
- Deep Purple

Other bands that I pick as my favourites: Rage, Grave Digger, Mr. Big, Arch Enemy (with Angela Gossow), Soilwork, In Flames, Metalium, Sinergy, Akashic, Hibria (the best Brazilian bands, dudes!), AC/DC, Blind Guardian... among others..:headbang:

NP: Anthrax - What Doesn't Die.

cob, sinergy, kalmah, catamenia, virtuocity, warmen, joe satriani, dire straits, some iron maiden, some scorpions, bands musically dedicated to lords of the rings, pain, destruction, skyfire, finntroll, omnium gatherum, insomnium, elenium. lots more.

Ancient, Autumn Tears, Dargaard, Dark Sanctuary, Die verbannten Kinder Eva’s, Dominion III, Elend, Emperor, Enid, Mortiis, Orplid, Penitent, Summoning, WeltenBrand.
Anyone know any of these?

Hmm, I'd have to say...

Slayer
Moonspell
Mandragora Scream
Dimmu Borgir
Entombed
Flowing Tears
ZYKLON
Ram-Zet
The Wicked
The Berzerker
Erben der Schöpfung
KidneyTheives
Darkane
tapping the vein
-Delusionary-
Neil*Star
and last but not least... Fear Factory!

As you might imagine, i'm running out of space for cd racks! lol

:lol: Ok, I will write and wait for your shots :D

COB, Therion, Mayhem, Marduk, Darkthrone, Brujeria, Sepultura, Vehemence, Lacuna Coil, Theatre of Tragedy, Trail of Tears, Sirenia, Lacrimosa, Venin Noir, Krisiun, Tiamat, Moonlight, Kat, Morgana Lefay, Sisters of Mercy, London After Midnight, THE SMITHS, Morrissey solo, Nena, Gene Loves Jezebel, The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Detestation, Riistetyt, Kaaos, Distillers, Madredeus, L7, Dead Kennedys, Rage Against the Machine, Dominatrix, Joy Divison, Christian Death, Switchblade Symphony, Bauhaus, Dead Can Dance, Mukeka di Rato, Garotos Podres, Ratos de Porão, Depeche Mode, Wumpscut, Cocteau Twins, Legendary Pink Dots, Raul Seixas, Cazuza, Renato Russo... hum, that's all I guess.

yeah i'm getting into Opeth too... veeery slowly but apparently sure...
it's weird, specially for someone who's not into black metal (i'm a heavy/power listener at heart)
but the instrumental parts are great, they remind of Pink Floyd sometimes...

There are a lot of bands that I like too much!

:worship:
Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Rainbow, Dio, Black Sabbath (without Ozzy), Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Scorpions, Warlock, Blackmore's Night, Mr Big, Skid Row, Journey, Savatage, Dream Theater, Symphony X, ARK, Jørn Lande, Grave Digger, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Rage, Primal Fear, Brainstorm, Children Of Bodom, Sinergy, Nightwish, Tarot, In Flames, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, ......................................................................... and 3 bands from Brazil that you all should listen: Akashic (Prog Metal), Hibria (Heavy Metal) and Shadowside (Heavy with strong female vocals)! They rule!!!! :headbang:

www.akashic.cjb.net
www.hibria.cjb.net
www.shadowside.com.br

Cob, Emperor, Windir, Bal-Sagoth, Blind Guardian, Misfits, Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Obtained Enslavement, Ophyukus, Moonlyght, Dive Into Nothingness, Spoiled By Hate

Ophyukus, Dive Into Nothing and Spoiled By Hate is local band here and their really fucking good.. almost my favorite one..
.. and Spoiled By Hate is my band :p

Cheers!

At the Gates, Children of Bodom, Testament, Sentenced, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, The Haunted, Iron Maiden, The Crown...