Other Projects

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
  • Releases (in progress)
    • Tribute to Skepticism (Red Stream, Foreshadow, Oak Knoll)
      (Shroud, Withersoul, Darkflight, others)
    • Darkflight/Quercus split (Oak Knoll, Foreshadow)
  • Releases (future)
    • The Green Evening Requiem
    • Devil In the Kitchen
    • Triarchy
    • Dead Wish
    • Chamber of Sorrows

Things got a little messed up for our contribution to the Skepticism cd..Aruzz accidently gave our song away to another band. So we're stuck in the situation of either a.) finding another song (which alot of the good ones have been taken), or b.) just recording our version of that song and there will be two versions on the release..which is a little wierd..

We haven't quite decided on what we're going to do yet... I know our version of "Rising of the Flame" is going to sound TOTALLY different than the other band's...but still..it's odd..

Withersoul said:
Things got a little messed up for our contribution to the Skepticism cd..Aruzz accidently gave our song away to another band. So we're stuck in the situation of either a.) finding another song (which alot of the good ones have been taken), or b.) just recording our version of that song and there will be two versions on the release..which is a little wierd..

We haven't quite decided on what we're going to do yet... I know our version of "Rising of the Flame" is going to sound TOTALLY different than the other band's...but still..it's odd..
maybe it's better that you pick another song, i don't think it will be really that hard, there's still some goodies left:) although i'm very happy that Jeremy told me earlier about this, so that i could pick "The Raven..." :)

---Same as the message on our public forum---

I'd like to inform everyone that we plan to complete the recordings of our first album at the end of this spring. And a sample will be online when we finish up the record with vocals. Everything goes a bit slow but we try to keep the level of our effort high and try to do our best to make a good album. We hope it will be an Oak Knoll release and will share new information about the album here with everyone.

Oak Knoll said:
  • Releases (in progress)
    • Tribute to Skepticism (Red Stream, Foreshadow, Oak Knoll)
      (Shroud, Withersoul, Darkflight, others)
    • Darkflight/Quercus split (Oak Knoll, Foreshadow)
  • Releases (future)
    • The Green Evening Requiem
    • Devil In the Kitchen
    • Triarchy
    • Dead Wish
    • Chamber of Sorrows

Chamber of Sorrows eh? Cool! I haven't been in touch with the guy in awhile. I should look for the disc I got from him awhile ago via paypal purchase.

Mike

I did my best to say how I liked their music and think they could fit on my roster. But yes I think they are waiting for... something bigger to come along or maybe they didn't want to be associated with a metal label...? They are moving towards a fusion/metal/eccentric sound... I don't like to push too much. And yes, yer pals did tend to play down my honest offers. It's like drinking water with too much minerals in it hehe bad aftertaste

Ari! you're friends with everyone eh? :)

andy goes to berklee and i've known him since he started here....and one of his roommates is the bassist in DitK also.....but yeah, it does seem like i'm friends with just about everyone, doesn't it? fvcking crazy!