other songs?

HulkBlood01

Dec 6, 2002
IL
Visit site
Hey guys, after checkin out the songs page (some good stuff on there, btw), i had a few thoughts. Would anyone want to cover say a little more 'tallica or other bands? I know through the never is in the works...but I also heard Iced Earth thrown around a little. Any other metal bands come to mind that anyone wouldn't mind playing...?

well..

I know Medsy is in the process of making midi drums for Sanitarium. I'm sure he'd love it if you were to give him a real drum track.

I also know that Eddy is in the process of working on making a midi drum track for a priest song.. i forget which. Again, I'm sure he'd rather have a real drummer.

Other than that, there were a couple of other Maiden songs we wanted to do, but I understand if you aren't down with that. 7th generally has wanted to do more Judas Priest songs, Constantine has always wanted to do Rush songs, Jim wants to do Queensryche (The Needle lies to be specific), Lee is interested in Dream Theater and other prog stuff...umm...as for me..I don't really care too much. I have not heard any Iced Earth, so I would have to score a copy of the track we want to cover if I am needed for guitar duties.

Besides, yer the drummer...the lichpin...you can pretty much pick what you want to cover..and the rest will follow. ;) Toss a couple ideas out there and see what kind of response you get. The most important thing to consider is if you get somebody willing to do the vocals...vocals make or break a song. The instrumentalists can pretty much do anything.

I wanna do Queensryche, Iced Earth, Megadeth (She wolf really) lots of maiden and perhaps a couple more Bruce Solo tracks, lol I'll post a lot more later ;) :p

Originally posted by rabies
I also know that Eddy is in the process of working on making a midi drum track for a priest song.. i forget which. Again, I'm sure he'd rather have a real drummer.

Breaking The Law! :headbang:

And you're right, real drummer... :)