Other styles?

It's 4.15 overhere and I spent the evening and the night chatting with a girl... She twisted my head...
It's all her fault :D

CERTAINLY NOT!! I talked about disney movies :)
and then you said you were more into jaska.. :lol: hahaha

admit it.. you are into "other style" :p

*whistles a random song*

*looks VERY innocently...*

WHAT? MEEE? I'm sorry... but you must be mistaken there... It wasn't me... :D

Back to topic:
When I don't listen to Metal (this is not very often) then I like listening to movie soundtracks (John Williams and Hans Zimmer are gods!) and to 80's pop. Actually I like every music from the 80's, even rap. But nowadays rap is just crap.

When i'm getting sick of metal, i use to listen to punk (misfits, samhain, the exploited, Tiger Army), rammstein (yeah, flame me...) and mortiis

AARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH PUNK NOOOOOOO KEEP IT AWWWAAAYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR LOVE OF ALL THAT IS EVIL AND UNHOLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love metal, mostly death/black/thrash ... and Slipknot (i never classify them because it just causes arguments lol) *dodges the rotten food thrown at him from the forum goers, and ignores the jeers*:rolleyes: ... oh and I'm an 80s child so I have to be excused for listening to all that cheesy 80s pop music... but I still listen to Iron Maiden and Metallica, I was brought up on them :D ... and I have a dark side too, which I am not proud of!!! Blame my parents, I was forced to listen to 50s, 60s, and 70s music and they kinda grew on me.... :cry:

my parents never really encouraged me to listen to music or anything. i just decided to listen myself.
Like when i was 7, something clicked in my brain like a light bulb and i just thought music... yay.