Other styles?

Taliesin

Immaturity Aside
Feb 11, 2002
The Kop!
I was just wondering what other styles you like...
I'm mainly into Metal, like ~95% of the music I listen to is metal, but there's some other stuff I listen to as well...
I like listening to Techno and Trance once in while (especially when playing Quake ]|[ , there's nothing better than some good Trance, I tell you! :D )
Of course ~99% of Trance and Techno is shit, but that 1% happens to come up with some really good stuff sometimes :)
As well are there some HipHop songs I like... Eminem for example was quite cool in the way he made fun of other popstars. Not that I'm a fan of his, but that was something I perceived with admirement heheh ;)

I look at it that way: I put on the music that reflects my feelings, and most of the time Metal fits the bill, and sometimes it just doesn't... Sometimes I just need some Techni fucking blastbeats :p

What about you guys? Will I be flamed now? (I hope not ... ;) )

I like METAL alot
also alot of 80s rock since i grew up with it
Classical Big Time..... its great for calming down....

besides metal, i like Pink Floyd, Yes and Rainbow i guess... i heard some songs of Deep Purple and i thought they were quite good but i'd have to listen to more to have a concrete opinion... same with some other bands, so the ones i'm sure about are the ones i mentioned

whoah that explanation got too long :p

I listen to about 98% metal. When i'm in a mood that doesn't fit listening to metal music (that's about 2% of the time), I listen to classic rock and some new rock. But that's about it. I sometimes listen to classical, but that's usually after listening to "Something Wild" and I want to be inspired by classical music to write some great metal song. :D

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS SCARES ME MORE THAN MY SEXY POSE PIC!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO NV KNOWS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT

The one with the rose socks and the look which is about as gay as it gets? Yes I know what you're talking about :D

why are you two sending pics with gay looks to each other?

just wondering...

;)

I have no need to be jealous, there is plenty to go around for everyone :)