Other Bands?

cjf2187

New Metal Member
May 25, 2002
Visit site
I was just wondering what other bands that some of ya'll favor. (Although nothing can beat Children of Bodom:) ) I like to listen Marilyn Manson, NIN, and Within Temptaion- If anyone has heard of them???

Ive heard of Marilyn Manson and NIN but not the last one. My favorite bands other than Children Of Bodom are 83-88 Metallica, Iced Earth, In Flames, Testament, Kalmah, Dimmu Borgir, Blind Guardian, Arch Enemy, and Dark Tranquillity.

My other favs are Metallica,In Flames,Immortal,Nevermore,Pentagram,Slayer,Dark Funeral,Sadistic Spell,Bayt Gadol,Magick,Solitude(TR),Iron Maiden,Opeth,Megadeth(R.I.P.)Death,Blind Guardian,Destruction,Arch Enemy....

Amorphis, ...and Oceans, Children of Bodom, covenant (The Kovenant), Ensiferum, Finntroll, Helloween, Impaled Nazarene, Moonsorrow, Nightwish, Rhapsody, Sinergy, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Throne of Chaos

:headbang:Impaled Nazarene-Soul Rape

yeah ive heard within temptation, that chicks voice is amazing, love the song ICE QUEEN>>

other bands i like : COB (of course), norther, sentenced, IN, sinergy, metallica, charon, rob zombie, my dying bride, darkseed, COF, arch enemy, black sabbth, yeah blah blah etc etc

Children Of Bodom (Of corpse)
Cradle Of Filth ("Midian")
Dissection
Finntroll
Immortal
Kalmah
MoonSorrow
Norther
Old Mans Child
Thyrfing
UlvedaL
Zyklon

bla bla bla...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexis_Goddess: Damn, you are indeed one pretty lady :)

Helloween, Megadeth, Angra, Nightwish, Amorphis, Sinergy, Tristania, Eternal Tears of Sorrow (ok, I have just found out they exist), what I've heard from Finntroll and Shaman... a new Brazilian band called Tuatha de Danann...

It's hard to say all bands that I like, but let me try!;)

Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Pantera, Venom, Kalmah, AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Edguy, Ozzy Osbourne, Bruce Dickinson, Nightwish, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Accept, Apocalyptica, Avantasia (it's a project, but is very very good), Cradle of Filth, Creedence, Deep Purple, Demon, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, Rainbow, The Beatles, Slayer, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Warmen.. hmmm.. and many others:D

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

COB, Rammstein, Gates of Ishtar, Mithotyn, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Ancient, Iron Maiden, Moonspell, The Tragically Hip, Megaherz, God Dethroned, Orphaned Land, Finntroll, To/Die/For, Charon, Nightwish, Wide Mouth Mason, Stompin' Tom Conners, Cruachan, Tuatha De Dannan, Havayoth, Soilwork etc

Within tempatation is more popular than Britney spears in Belgium.

Other bands I adore besides COB are Dimmu, Ancient rites, Enthroned, Immortal, Slipknot, Marduk, Armagedda, Darkthrone, Nargaroth ...

Cradle of Filth (my favorite, I admit :) but of course CoB has to be way up there as well!!) Moonspell, Emperor, Nile, Alice in Chains, some Tool, Nirvana, Rob Zombie, really whatever happens to come on the radio and sounds good, I'm really not too picky when it comes to music (so long as it isn't rap, pop, or punk.)

Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Demons & Wizards, Tarot, Hammerfall, Sinergy, Running Wild, Symphony X, Royal Hunt, Edguy, Helloween, Children Of Bodom, Primal Fear, Black Sabbath, Sentenced, Iron Savior, Judas Priest, Heavenly, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Bruce Dickinson and Blind Guardian...

Only Within Temptation is familiar from those :rolleyes: I've only heard names of Manson and NiN