Help...

Elysian893 said:
to clarify this, half the crowd will be your age, and they will all be hardcore dancing and throwing elbows and picking up pennies. if you are to join in on this, you should promptly go home, and kill yourself.

nope! i was just fending them off and trying to get the best view...bastards...literally 2 seconds in and i get elbow in the eye...thats not right

my advice would be to watch, not mosh. Moshing is gay. I go to concerts to really enjoy the sound and the performance. Not to act like an idiot and get punched in the face!

corn_off_the_cob said:
yeah i guess some of you are right...but i dont let the fact that im 13 get in my way...in the mosh for me it was more of the thrill and the adrenaline rush that i think is fun...but thats just me

Well, then just enjoy it again next times! Don't listen to what ppl say... Do what u feel like, go for the thrill! If u enjoy being there moshing, then do it. If u prefer to be headbanging, suit yourself. If u feel like listening tot he music, seeing everything that's happening on stage, having a beer or so, taking pics, whatever, just do it! It's your life! No one should be allowed to tell what's cool and what's not... Carpe diem! :)