Concert etiquette

Ralf said:
e49e40f0.jpg

1f043f7d.jpg

Lars could make a fortune out of this shirt............I'd like mine in red and black.........Lars?????:loco:

Tajbled said:
Don't wear the shirt of ANY band you are going to see AT THEIR show. It IS comepletely corny and definitely forbidden in California. Of course, in the metal universe, it is typical and MORE common to see all the fans wearing the shirt of the band. Except for COB/AMON AMARTH and a couple other metal bands , I don't care for the genre particularly, so in a sense I'm the wrong person to be commenting on this thread. :tickled:

1. since when?
2. who cares...and yes, you are wasting your time by caring.
a dress code depending on which band is playing? that is the lamest gayest thing i have ever heard. it puts a gay pride parade to shame haha

this must be the most mentally stimulating thread ever.....*cough*

Grimes said:
They told me if I wore a Children of Bodom t-shirt to a Children of Bodom concert it would be corny. (just using them as an example, so any band tee to any concert) I got two bodom shirts, one is Follow The Reaper and other is a Children of Bodom Hatecrew Finland one. Im guessing it doesn't matter if I do or don't wear mine to the concert? Just wondering becuase me and another friend thought it was a little weird why I wouldnt wear my Bodom shirt to support COB.

Duuuude! :err: are you there to look good or watch the show?! unless u make an unforgivably bad outfit mistake no one's gonna fuckin care! no one's gonna compliment nor penalize u ... ppl are there to watch bodom, not u ... n u're at a fuckin metal show not a fashion show! so wear any goddamn shit u like! :Smug:

What the fuck is all this bullshit?!? Fuckin wear whatever you want, whenever you want, it doesn't change the fact there you there just too see a good show and have a good fuckin time. Fuck everyone else that argues that in any way.

ur friends are pretty sad Grimes. anyways well just wear w/e cuz u DID buy a legit Cob shirt right? so does it really matter? u're definately supporting them. and for the ppl that judge on fans on what they're wearing to the show are really sad sad ppl. my friends went to a greenday concert last summer and there WERE ppl laughing at other fans that wore greenday shirts.. they're so pathetic

Thanks for reviving the topic... To conclude this topic. I did wear my bodom t-shirt.