Concert etiquette

Heavenscent said:
Or you can stand at the concert and constantly wonder and whine about the fact that people who don't like the bands latest CD vent their honest opinion.
Despise people who laugh and make jokes about your idols and suppressed sentiments of love for them.
Wear a "Death to tr00 metal posers!!! ÅMGDEDYET!!!!F00kingHaXxOrs!!!

Then when you come home, write a poem about it using gloom and shadowy imagery (preferably containing the words 'in darkness forlorn', 'haunted chapel of my inner anguish' and 'shadowy stuff') or paint a canvas all black to express your emotions.

I'm speachless. I have no clue what you were trying to aim for...

Lanterns said:
What's a "Death to tr00 metal posers!!! ÅMGDEDYET!!!!F00kingHaXxOrs!!!? And how do you wear it?

You don't know what a "Death to tr00 metal posers!!! ÅMGDEDYET!!!!F00kingHaXxOrs!!! is? You're not tr00.

It's a T-shirt print. I forgot to type it.
I thought you were smart enough to deduct stuff like that.

e49e40f0.jpg

1f043f7d.jpg

Heh, the last time I checked I never saw a certain dress code for metal shows (unless you're deciding to go in the nude, then people may have something to complain about). I think the whole idea of not sporting the band that you're going to see is kind of stupid. People will know that you're there for BODOM, and not some other gayass band like Trivium.

That reminded me of the maiden concert we had 1/17/2004...shaman was doing the opening gig, and everyone in the line was making fun and throwing beer cans at everyone with shaman shirts :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
That reminded me of the maiden concert we had 1/17/2004...shaman was doing the opening gig, and everyone in the line was making fun and throwing beer cans at everyone with shaman shirts :lol:

Ahh what a good B-day present that would of been for me :Spin:

Maiden is deh shiznit.

Grimes said:
This wensday Im goin' to Bodom and its my first concert. My friends told me not to wear my Bodom shirt, becuase its not concert etiquette to wear the bands t-shirt to the concert. They said it's okay to buy a shirt there and wear it, but not wear one to the concert. They said it makes you stick out as a newbie and people give you looks. I find it a lil' odd but is this true?

Hmm... Well, usually people wear t-shirts by the band they're gonna see but it's no 'must'. Esp. at festivals many people walk around wearing shirts with bands who maybe aren't even playing anymore. It reeeally doesn't matter. I've never heard of anyone getting beat up because wearing some other band's shirt... Wear whatever you like ;)

Don't wear the shirt of ANY band you are going to see AT THEIR show. It IS comepletely corny and definitely forbidden in California. Of course, in the metal universe, it is typical and MORE common to see all the fans wearing the shirt of the band. Except for COB/AMON AMARTH and a couple other metal bands , I don't care for the genre particularly, so in a sense I'm the wrong person to be commenting on this thread. :tickled:

Whatever man I'm still wearing my Bodom shirt. I dont know what genre that acquires to but its not metal, and Im going to see a metal concert and there to support Bodom, not Amon Amarth or Trivium.