Other Bands?

There are only about 5,000 others that I like, but some of them are: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Savatage, Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth, Penitent, Solitude Aeturnus, Nine Inch Nails, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Pantera, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Finntroll, Sentenced, Slauer, Mortiis (before The Smell of Rain [still not into that CD]), Mortician, MANY MANY OTHERS!

Soilwork, Opeth, Tori Amos, Lacuna Coil, NIN, Tool, Chili Peppers, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Enigma, Depeche Mode, CoB, Hypocrisy...(trying to see how many things I like that I can throw in that don't quite fit with the rest of the list...hehe)

Death, Sadus, Children of Bodom, Pantera, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Konkhra, Megadeth, Machine Head, Dewian, Metallica 84-88, Vio-Lence, Fear Factory, Sepultura (arise, Beneath the Remains), Control Denied, Slipknot, Down... and many others

To name a Few:
The Crown,Emperor,Morbid Angel,Hollenthon,Green Carnation
Dissection,Blind Guardian,Rhapsody,Soilwork,Nile,Opeth,NIN
Mork Gryning,My Dying Bride,Primordial,Vintersorg,Mortiis,Elend
Iced Earth,Kalmah,In Flames,Borknager,Arcturus,CoB,Norther
Devin Townsend, etc.................

Cryptopsy
Dark Tranquillity
Mayhem
Suidakra
Iced Earth
Amorphis
Darkane
Soilwork
Terror 2000
IRON FUCKING MAIDEN
In Flames
Amon Amarth
Katakylsm
Samael
Witchery
Dimmu Borgir
The Haunted
Macabre
Enslaved
Hypocrisy
Immortal
Theory In Practice
Green Carnation
Nevermore
Moonspell
Nightwish

....To name a few great ones :)

Children of Bodom!!!!!!!!!
Arch Enemy
Burzum
Celtic Frost
Slayer
Stratovarius
Dimmu Burgir
Iron Maiden
The Iron Maidens
Cradle of Filth
In Flames
Kovenant
Tristania
Within temptation

sinergy to get miserable
Midgårds Söner & Chicks on Speed to get happy

Martyr, Opeth, Metallica, Iced Earth, Dying Fetus, Soilent Green, Annihilator, At The Gates, Carcass, Pig Destroyer, Therion, Deeds Of Flesh, Spazz, Origin, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dream Theater.......and so many more......

well.. my true favourites are probably (excluding cob) jimi hendrix, deep purple, cream, rainbow, the beatles (im an oldie fan, kill me), in flames and blind guardian.

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Slayer
Blind Guardian
In Flames
Opeth
Obituary
Darkthrone
The Beatles
Bad Religion
Down
Pantera
Immortal

:devil:

Sentenced, Nightwish, Manowar, Stratovarius, Norther, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Sinergy, and the list goes on forever..

well ...
there is none higher than Blind Guardian of course ...

than there's many other bands, mostly power metal, like Gamma Ray, Iron Savior, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Stratovarius, Manowar, Running Wild, Savatage, Dream Theater, Virgin Steele, Edguy ...

I don't listen to extreme music but if I do, I like CoB, Soilwork and Hypocrisy best !

Hmm...

Smashing Pumpkins
Tool
nine inch nails
Nirvana
Dream Theater
Opeth
Nevermore
A Perfect Circle
At the Gates
In Flames
Anathema