Bands similar to CoB?

Lol, what the fuck! It's the first band recommended in this thread that could actually be advertised as Bodom-like band.
The quality of the composition is obviously not as great as Laiho's, but there is definitely a very strong Bodom influence and the sound of the mix/the voice is really reminiscent of early Bodom!

I'll just share the song you mentioned here in case some other people don't want to bother searching for it. Amazing find mate.

Bullet in Your Head and Lock'n'Load are both great songs and have been on my Spotify lists for years. Don't know any other stuff from them though.

Lock'n'Load:

Shameless self promo, but my bands new single release fits pretty well in this thread. Got some Bodom influences from their more neoclassical era. The whole album is set to be released later this year with two more singles dropping out before the release.

Shameless self promo, but my bands new single release fits pretty well in this thread. Got some Bodom influences from their more neoclassical era. The whole album is set to be released later this year with two more singles dropping out before the release.

Reminds me of Aether Realm. I only know one song from them, but this reminds me of that song :D Pretty decent stuff. I'll have to give it another listen tomorrow.

Reactions: Wild_One69

Glad that you shared this with us, loved it.
I think the Jari profile pic is very fitting considering how similar the singing is to Jari's early works (Ensiferum's Goblin's Dance comes to mind).
Great guitar work and very solid composition.

Reactions: Wild_One69
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I will be posting the other upcoming single releases here when they release. Full album coming out in October 2022!

Griefsoul has very good songs!

BTW, the new Band from Members of As I Lay Dying & Wolfes Of The Gates has some really good melodies:

Skip the Intro to 1:50

Reactions: Supra
My bands debut album Clamoris - Opus Limbonica was released yesterday. If you like classical influenced melodic death metal take a listen! Usually people describe us as mix between Bodom and Wintersun.

Full album listenable in most streaming platforms. If you want the best quality I suggest listening/buying digital version from bandcamp. Limited amount of physical CD's also available.

YT:

Spotify:

Bandcamp:

Reactions: Supra and Sany
This band is a Chinese melodeath band (Frosty Eve) inspired by CoB and you can tell for sure.......check these tracks out:

"Frosty Eve"

"Dying Dreamland"

"Evil in Mind"

"Laugh Paradox"

Reactions: Supra and Sany
Man they really sound awesome. Only thing i found is their Bandcamp, no Spotify or something...

Yeah, sadly no Spotify page exists for the band. I found out about them by random chance just listening to obscure/unknown melodeath playlists on YouTube.