What music genre do you listen to other than metal?

I personally am half and half metal and fusion but like a lil of classical on the side.
Can't say I like techno though. It drives me crazy but as long as I don't have to listen to it with you then go for it.

I barely ever listen to metal anymore. I just got sick of it really. Some of the other genres I enjoy a lot include: Neo Folk, Neo Classical, Dark Ambient, Darkwave, Industrial, Experimental, Noise, Gothic, Medieval, Ethereal, Post/Dark/Death/Indie Rock, Dark Pop, EBM, Alternative, anime/video game/movie soundtracks, and similar sounding music. Yeah

well everyone listens to the classic bands (zep, floyd, doors etc.) so no need saying that but some punk is cool to (alot of sounds the same regurgatated crap over and over)and various forms of trance, electronica, hardcore and any fusion between the three thats about it.

All genres. There are worthwhile acts in every genre, apart from maybe sub-sub-sub-sub genres... The only style of music I don't like is manufactured music. As long as it sincere, then rock on :headbang:

Classical, 80's synth like Depeche Mode, rock, classic rock, hardrock, alternative rock, pop rock, brit-pop, early rap (pre-1994), gypsy jazz, oldies, country rock, folk, ethnic traditional, instrumentals, punk, and grunge.