What music genre do you listen to other than metal?

Avantgarde / Industrial / Noise / Dark / Ambient / New Wave / Goth-Rock / Prog Rock

Tangerine Dream, Depeche Mode, David Sylvian, S.W.A.N.S, Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins, Christian Death, Death In June, Enya(!), Rush, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Laibach, Joy Division, Nefilim/Fields of the Nephilim, Primus...to name but a few.

wow someone besides me knows who tangerine dream is..nice taste my friend..early stuff is the best. I like any 70s prog rock...I love jon anderson...I like the manheim steamroller stuff like fresh air...rush is great and genesis...but I like alot of stuff like melanie...I love hardcore..misery signals..shai hulud..they are great...I could go on and on so I'll stop there

Tangerine Dream rocks! It´s the perfect combination of psychedelic electronica and prog rock. But they lost their geist after 1983. Other genres that attract my attention is 60´s and 70´s rock, punk, classic 80´s synthpop, EBM (DAF, Nitzer Ebb, etc), Industrial, some rap/hip-hop (Eminem, Missy Elliot, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Public Enemy), classical music, opera and jazz.

I like Progressive Rock, Classical, Folk (Irish/Neo), Mid Age, Gothic, Punk, Rock and Acoustic Guitar music such as mamas and papas or dispatch, dunno how to call it..

Well, first of all, I listen to any and all genres of metal. But I also now listen to Rock, some Avant-Garde stuff, and I'm picking up on various kinds of jazz, I've got a bunch of different kinds of songs, just need some money for albums. I listen to some industrial. I like classical, but I haven't had the time to really listen to a large amount of material. And Frank Zappa, of course.

It's just the money issue. If I had lots of money I could really listen to all of these genres of music. Everytime I get some money it comes down to a choice of buying one of the several hundred of my "to get" metal albums or getting a jazz album, or getting a rock album, both of which I have many albums to get also....so, it's hard.

I listen to allmost everything as long as it is good music....
Everything from metal - country - rock - classic/opera - some pop - goth - folk/pagan/viking - b.m - d.m - and so on.....

I like folk music, bluegrass (same shit as the folk), opera, classical (orchestra etc) jazz, blues hell even a little country if I've got nothing better.

I like anything rock except made for radio, new punk rock, ska, and nu-metal. i also listen on occasion to piano cds, ochestra cds, and on very little occasion opera. im also found of DMX. i like some drum and bass techno (diesel boy).