What music does Testament listen to?

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knows what the current Testament membershave in their cd player? And do they listen to any other kinds of metal- or even other styles of music like reggae, techno, prog rock, rap etc?

I know Chuck Billy is really into Soilwork... when they were in SJ, he got up and sung a song with them even...

Dunno about the rest of them.

that was a good one hidden legions

Deadly Embrace do you know what bands- I know Eric probably listens to alot of black metal-and the new testament has sort of a old Machine head feel to it.

steve was going to fill in on guitar on a short tour once for nevermore wasnt he? I remember it was just a year ago, but nevermore cancelled the short tour because century media wouldnt put up any support.

Originally posted by speed
steve was going to fill in on guitar on a short tour once for nevermore wasnt he? I remember it was just a year ago, but nevermore cancelled the short tour because century media wouldnt put up any support.

He did fill in for a show last June. He played with 'em at the BANG YOUR HEAD FESTIVAL in Balingen, Germany. Check out the link below for photos:

Steve's NEVERMORE Photos

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
On a whole the band listens to everything from Classic Rock to Heavy Metal, to Thrash Metal, to all kinds of Death Metal........

everything?? awww, I hope they're not in hip-hop, rap, techno or something sucks!
nooahh no noo...it can't be, I can't even think!:D