Otyg demo 2

Mantis

Naturmistikk & Folktale
Jul 18, 2003
Eburum
Visit site
I didn't want to make another thread but otyg thread has gone far from the subject, anyway my question is, if is there a cover for the demo "I skogens drommande morke" 'cause I've only seen so far covers for Bergtagen and "Galdersang til bergfadern"
Thanx

Mantis

Mantis said:
I didn't want to make another thread but otyg thread has gone far from the subject, anyway my question is, if is there a cover for the demo "I skogens drommande morke" 'cause I've only seen so far covers for Bergtagen and "Galdersang til bergfadern"
Thanx

Mantis

I've searched and searched and then I searched some more, but it's nowhere to be found... Perhaps Vinty (oops, I mean Mr. V) has it somewhere.
Actually, it's quite weird that the Bergtagen-cover can be found, since that one never was sent to any record companies. Just sent to friends if I remember correctly...

Draugen said:
I've searched and searched and then I searched some more, but it's nowhere to be found... Perhaps Vinty (oops, I mean Mr. V) has it somewhere.
Actually, it's quite weird that the Bergtagen-cover can be found, since that one never was sent to any record companies. Just sent to friends if I remember correctly...

HAH! See? "Vinty" isn't so bad after all ;-)

Draugen said:

I think I'm responsible for spreading it on the internet actually, since I scanned it and sent it to "that other" unoffical Otyg site. I got said cover along with the "demo" which I bought from a guy some two years back. Though it pretty soon became obvious that what I had was a copy with a xeroxed cover :erk:

spaffe said:
I think I'm responsible for spreading it on the internet actually, since I scanned it and sent it to "that other" unoffical Otyg site. I got said cover along with the "demo" which I bought from a guy some two years back. Though it pretty soon became obvious that what I had was a copy with a xeroxed cover :erk:

Ah, that explains it... Hope you beat the crap out of the guy who scammed you.

Draugen said:
Ah, that explains it... Hope you beat the crap out of the guy who scammed you.

I never met him, I decied to take a chance when I found a sale list on some internet site. (and besides I'm pretty skinny so I don't think I could have beat him up even had I had the chance ;) )