otyg demos

waldtroll

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2004
I saw in an earlier post that there are some demos that otyg did before their album releases...does anyone know where i can get copies of them?

I think there were two demo's released and one that was not released. I have been looking for them for years and have never found anything so good luck to ya!

I've found them all using DC++.. I can send them to you if you got ICQ, MSN or IRC. :)

cddisc.gif
Otyg - Driven ur fjället

Finding the real ones is just impossible. :erk:
But station82o seemed to have only found one song with Soulseek, so..

waldtroll said:
that's awesome, how is it?

Well, I can´t say I´m a fan of oldschool death metal to begin with, so it's not my favourite piece of music :) It's mostly just interesting as a time document. I went in on a Vintersorg rehearsal and told him I had it, he laughed and told me to burn it :) Oh, if you wondered, I don't have an original copy, a guy at work who owns an original copied it for me.

Stefader said:
Well, I can´t say I´m a fan of oldschool death metal to begin with, so it's not my favourite piece of music :) It's mostly just interesting as a time document. I went in on a Vintersorg rehearsal and told him I had it, he laughed and told me to burn it :) Oh, if you wondered, I don't have an original copy, a guy at work who owns an original copied it for me.

Hey Stefader, could you rip it and send the songs to me :)? I'd love to hear them hehe, oh I just found a place to buy Havayoth on too, awesome music, awesome.

Nordabrand said:
Hey Stefader, could you rip it and send the songs to me :)? I'd love to hear them hehe, oh I just found a place to buy Havayoth on too, awesome music, awesome.

Sure, no problem. I just got to get a hold of a casetterecorder :) I´ll tell you when I´m done

hey mr V. a question, so far I've seen the cover of Bergtagen and Galdersang til bergfadern, but not the one from I trollskog drommande morke, does it exist the cover for this demo? if yes, how is it?
Thanx

Mantis