Ouch!

Pwned or fake as shit?

• Total voters
Fake, cuz he wasent crying...

I've had a pretty bad injury once(my shin's skin was torn by the bike's brake control lever), muscle deep. The cut itself didn't cause any pain, instead, when I walked home, I felt some kind of muscular pain, as if I had done too much effort or something like that. It was a stressed feeling, not the pain you'd expect from such a cut.

It's still fake though.

I've had a pretty bad injury once(my shin's skin was torn by the bike's brake control lever), muscle deep. The cut itself didn't cause any pain, instead, when I walked home, I felt some kind of muscular pain, as if I had done too much effort or something like that. It was a stressed feeling, not the pain you'd expect from such a cut.

It's still fake though.
now vote for fake as shit!! :heh:

veterans in Hollywood would be hard pressed to to pull off such a realistic looking stunt, so these kids being able to do it just doesn't make sense.. it's not very likely at all, and therefore logically must be real... agreed?

Ive seen such "pre-made wounds" in costume shops and dont cost that much, really

Ive seen such "pre-made wounds" in costume shops and dont cost that much, really

Well, show me. We have a a HUGE costume shop here and I've been to it several times and never seen any shit like that. The video looks real to me, but I am no film expert, so that's just my opinion. However, I have yet to see a movie, AND I'M A HUGE MOVIE FAN, which has such a realistic wound, so well executed. If it is fake, these kids better get into the movie industry. The acting and stunts are superb. Logically, I don't see how they could pull it off, I mean it could be fake, it just doesn't make sense these little 14yr olds (at most) could pull it off.

Well, show me. We have a a HUGE costume shop here and I've been to it several times and never seen any shit like that. The video looks real to me, but I am no film expert, so that's just my opinion. However, I have yet to see a movie, AND I'M A HUGE MOVIE FAN, which has such a realistic wound, so well executed. If it is fake, these kids better get into the movie industry. The acting and stunts are superb. Logically, I don't see how they could pull it off, I mean it could be fake, it just doesn't make sense these little 14yr olds (at most) could pull it off.
who said it's been pulled off by them? ;)

true... sympathetic nervous system kicks in... which is why you piss your pants when your scared.... your body stops all digestion and worries about how to keep you alive. So he I doubt he would cry...in fact he probably wouldn't even feel the pain....yet. Also known as "The Fight or Flight Response".

we are so smart