Ancient Technology

Maybe the were not transparent?...that there were holes. They did have a fucking battery so i see it as completely rational if they had lightbulbs too. The battery is so simple too that if they figured it out they would be fucking idiots not to be able to use it.:lol: This is not only about egyptians either right? Because all the Ancient populations were not egyptian you know :lol:

You can't have vacuum with holes.

And anyway, batteries in egypt were used not for obtaining electricity(probably they didn't even know it existed), but for plating metals(like we still do today).

Leandro's a he?:zombie: Well...whadda ya know :lol: Yeah this is some voodoo shit right there.

What made you think I was a girl? :lol:

Don't argue with Leandro, you'll always be wrong cause OMG he's studying shit we know nothing about.

he studies computer programming, which pretty much has nothing to do with Baghdad batteries. its just Leandro is smart and usually right, even I don't comprehend some topics we talk about, especially when it comes to formulated physics.

he studies computer programming, which pretty much has nothing to do with Baghdad batteries. its just Leandro is smart and usually right, even I don't comprehend some topics we talk about, especially when it comes to formulated physics.

You don't have to be smart to know alot of things, but it sure does help :lol:

You guys are SOOOOOOO dumb... they had batteries which means they could have any technology we have today, and besides, don't any of you know that they found an ipod in King Tut's tomb.... :rolleyes:

:loco::lol:

He also lives/lived in a fucking huge Scarface Mansion with a giant backyard :lol:

He's simply very intelligent and knows what he's talking about, without hesitating about what he says.

Anyways, there's no way that we can prove, on our own, right now and on this forum that the content that these videos talk about is true or not. :lol: