Finnish Idols > American Idol

Haha. I didn't like his signing at all either...it was rather bad. But then, he's Finnish and signing in English. I couldn't do half as good. But that was certainly not that good, and you cannot compare him with the real Tony Kakku...he's but a fly to a turd.

To be Finnish is no excuse to suck goddammit! :lol: I didn't think he sucked...atleast its a nice change to all that pop shit going on at the frickin idols :rolleyes: I usually just watch the auditions for the lulz when several totally insane and fuckin stupid people go there! Tony Kakko is a great singer.

I'd take Kelly Clarkson over Ari. I hate these fucking idol shows, I don't care if they do metal or not it's still lame. I'm serious about Kelly though, that bitch is talented.

"Clarkson made her debut under RCA Records after she won the highly publicized first season of the television series American Idol in 2002."

lol

To be Finnish is no excuse to suck goddammit! :lol: I didn't think he sucked...atleast its a nice change to all that pop shit going on at the frickin idols :rolleyes: I usually just watch the auditions for the lulz when several totally insane and fuckin stupid people go there! Tony Kakko is a great singer.

actually i just downloaded Kristian Meurman's solo album, and its pretty good, not metal, but still good

^I know but i was meaning like overall. Idols is dominated by pop shit and thats it. Kristian Meurmann was one of the best last year id say if not the best. I still appreciate Ari was there to keep away from pop...a bit big on himself though.