Finnish Idols > American Idol

that was some months ago, i watched it since the beginig, rawks, check another guy in this 2007 finnish idol, Kristian, he rawks too

really old, but still cool, would be cooler if he could sing better.

I hate to sound shallow, but that kid's got one of the weirdest faces I have ever seen.

He did a great job on Full Moon, though! Tony Kakko could NEVER sing that song that well live...

that was some months ago, i watched it since the beginig, rawks, check another guy in this 2007 finnish idol, Kristian, he rawks too

I thought that was like half year ago? I watched all episodes. Ari did get a bit arrogant but yes...American idol is pretty faghz0r although it was great entertainment to watch the auditions that were surprisingly terrible!:lol:

Right. I've wanted to say this for a long time.

IDOLS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE.

That Finnish ""Heavy-Ari"" ..I'd love to that spoiled brat get what he deserves.. Saying to a teenage fangilr I don't have time to sing autographs for your granny is just something.. that an idol would not do.

*First, he isn't heavy, and he doesn't sing heavy.

*Second, he doesn't do the music, he doesn't do the videos, he only has this sound (and face) of a pretty boy.

*Third, the Finnish official CHARTS are always topped by fucking Idols albums :rofl:DDD that are out maybe 1-2 weeks after the winner of the Idols competition is clarified. THAT IS SIMPLY NOT RIGHT.

*This entire Idols FIASCO is a disgrace to all real musicians, because it draws attention of idiots.

*Why do kids have to know so much about mathematics, Swedish, biology, history, etc etc when they don't even know what is the music they should respect????

I just can't accept this business that some kid from the street is MADE famous, engaged with a team or musicians who do 2 casio keyboard tracks for all the songs and then the kid tries to sing some cute shit on it, and voila, 3 weeks and he's number one on the charts!!!