Finnish Idols > American Idol

Right. I've wanted to say this for a long time.

IDOLS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE.

That Finnish ""Heavy-Ari"" ..I'd love to that spoiled brat get what he deserves.. Saying to a teenage fangilr I don't have time to sing autographs for your granny is just something.. that an idol would not do.

*First, he isn't heavy, and he doesn't sing heavy.

*Second, he doesn't do the music, he doesn't do the videos, he only has this sound (and face) of a pretty boy.

*Third, the Finnish official CHARTS are always topped by fucking Idols albums :rofl:DDD that are out maybe 1-2 weeks after the winner of the Idols competition is clarified. THAT IS SIMPLY NOT RIGHT.

*This entire Idols FIASCO is a disgrace to all real musicians, because it draws attention of idiots.

*Why do kids have to know so much about mathematics, Swedish, biology, history, etc etc when they don't even know what is the music they should respect????

I just can't accept this business that some kid from the street is MADE famous, engaged with a team or musicians who do 2 casio keyboard tracks for all the songs and then the kid tries to sing some cute shit on it, and voila, 3 weeks and he's number one on the charts!!!

That's nothing new, all these glorified kareoke songs are an instant ticket to "fame". But don't worry, all the contestants on those shows who win just fade away eventually.

^Doesn't seem so. I think it classes a bit in the same category as Sturm Und Drang :lol: It aint fading away because he has a big group of 13-14 year old fans that are like "OH ARI WE LOVE YOU" and those just wont quit it. Same with SuD and they have their forums swarming with girls making threads like "whos the hottest?" "What do you think of sturm und drang?" grah...so gayh. I can't believe i even checked their forum out:lol: Just wanted to know if there was any flame threads on there to them :lol:

Well Finnish people are retarded then :lol: Ever since these shows were created in Britian, every single winner has pretty much dissapeared after about a month.

^ Your attempts and being "zany" and "random" are no longer amusing.

I wasn't trying to be "zany" and "random". Ok, maybe I was, but I was trying to make a point as well...

As in... They are clearly a waste of space, so they disappear because of that... I just added in Storm Troopers for laughs, but hey, if they are now illegal I apologize.

I hate to sound shallow, but that kid's got one of the weirdest faces I have ever seen.

He did a great job on Full Moon, though! Tony Kakko could NEVER sing that song that well live...

I hope you're joking.. I've heard Kakko sing it live on recordings and more than once in concert and it's a hell of a lot better than that prepubescent kid does. Practically every note he sang was off pitch.

No, I wasn't joking:lol:

But then again, I have never seen Sonata Arctica live. I've only heard live recordings and they sucked really bad...:erk:

I hope you're joking.. I've heard Kakko sing it live on recordings and more than once in concert and it's a hell of a lot better than that prepubescent kid does. Practically every note he sang was off pitch.

Wtf, I don't actually find that the kid is awesome or godly, his voice is annoying tho, but he sure know how to sing and he was not off pitch. He only got a weird voice that is not meant for singing, at least not for that kind of singing just like mine.

Well Finnish people are retarded then :lol: Ever since these shows were created in Britian, every single winner has pretty much dissapeared after about a month.

No. It's pretty simple. Idols is just a very popular thing here and the artists get better promotion maybe here too so they stay up...also the radio channels suck and they play it there all the time. Only Radio Channel that is listenable is Radio Rock which plays metal too. I hope they would dissapear though :erk: Id say 13-14 year old fangirls of him are fuckin' retarded. I can't stand em :lol:

Here, in quebec, we got the problem that all the radio, tv station, papernews, magazine and all the media in general are own by the same cie or so. But here it's not Canadian Idols that are popular, it's Star Academy. So the dude at the head of the cie create some star and them make them appear everywhere and than sales CD.

Here, in quebec, we got the problem that all the radio, tv station, papernews, magazine and all the media in general are own by the same cie or so. But here it's not Canadian Idols that are popular, it's Star Academy. So the dude at the head of the cie create some star and them make them appear everywhere and than sales CD.

Cie? C'est quoi ca?:kickass:

Finnish Idols> American Idol>>>>>X factor

Just be grateful you guys don't live in the United Kingdom that's all I'm saying....

As for Ari Koivunen I saw a Youtube clip where he was meant to be singing ' LA LA HEI' and he patently wasn't singing the right notes at the beginning.

Right. I've wanted to say this for a long time.

IDOLS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE.

That Finnish ""Heavy-Ari"" ..I'd love to that spoiled brat get what he deserves.. Saying to a teenage fangilr I don't have time to sing autographs for your granny is just something.. that an idol would not do.

*First, he isn't heavy, and he doesn't sing heavy.

*Second, he doesn't do the music, he doesn't do the videos, he only has this sound (and face) of a pretty boy.

*Third, the Finnish official CHARTS are always topped by fucking Idols albums :rofl:DDD that are out maybe 1-2 weeks after the winner of the Idols competition is clarified. THAT IS SIMPLY NOT RIGHT.

*This entire Idols FIASCO is a disgrace to all real musicians, because it draws attention of idiots.

*Why do kids have to know so much about mathematics, Swedish, biology, history, etc etc when they don't even know what is the music they should respect????

I just can't accept this business that some kid from the street is MADE famous, engaged with a team or musicians who do 2 casio keyboard tracks for all the songs and then the kid tries to sing some cute shit on it, and voila, 3 weeks and he's number one on the charts!!!

He is a really nice person, and he is a fucking good singer, even if he's not "heavy" isn't that enough?

I'd take Kelly Clarkson over Ari. I hate these fucking idol shows, I don't care if they do metal or not it's still lame. I'm serious about Kelly though, that bitch is talented.