Our Band

Turrigenous

New Metal Member
May 11, 2009
NYC
Hello fellow Opeth lovers, fanbois etc. I here just to talk about my band Turrigenous, who are very influenced by Opeth, and other awesome bands like Megadeth, Pain of Salvation, etc.

Check us out at www.myspace.com/turrigenous, or www.reverbnation.com/turrigenous

Id suggest checking out our tunes "Emptiness, Darkness, Acceptance", or "Pennance". Or hell, listen to all of them! Tell us what you think and if you like it, friend us!

Thanks

---John

I think it's alright to take the initiative and approache people to show what you have created, and your music, but please, read the damn fucking rules, there's a place to put this kind of thread; you're the.. I think.. sixth doing this only this week. Furthermore, you came here only for publicity.. which is considered as spamming. Welcome to this sadic board!

Why do all the bands that claim to be 'heavily influenced by opeth' have incredibly dull and depressing music.

I mean opeth has that super depressing feel at times, but i guess those moments come across as more intentional / intellectual.

I agree, it only seems like a commercial thing. Opeth are making a big influence on new bands, and it bothers me somehow, because everyone use that influence to explain their sound. Make your own damn fucking sound!