Our T-shirts on Ebay!

Embla

Liten
Oct 24, 2002
www.popkultur.se
Yes, the day has finally come, where I've at last got round to start selling our band t-shirts on Ebay. Each man finances his festival trips in different ways, as the old Indian saying goes. :) My name on Ebay is asa1974 (just to point out just how damn old I am :( ) and feel free to look at the stuff. I've started out gently by adding the super cool long sleeve Earache Grindcrusher Tour of 1989. Feels awful to part with anything with a Morbid Angel logo on, but hey... coming up is a bunch of T-shirts Dan has actually worn in Edge of Sanity (etc) promo pics :)

Akronaes said:
Can we bid on Dan's dirty bath water too?
People have asked him for stranger things...

(You'll notice that we're not actually selling them as "Dan Swanö's t-shirts"... especially since the coolest and most evil ones are mine ;)) I'm just hoping to sell off a bunch of cool shirts we don't need as much as we need tickets for metal festivals ;)

Better that than Blabbermouth, Embla...
You know, an avatar is supposed to resemble the poster or his/her personality or whatever. :p

Keep updating this thread when you auction another shirt, or post links, I'm way too lazy to keep an eye on eBay on top of all the message boards. :p
Not that I'll ever have money again (except after my summerjob in England :D), but I might buy a shirt anyway if something interesting comes along...

TheFourthHorseman said:
Better that than Blabbermouth, Embla...
You know, an avatar is supposed to resemble the poster or his/her personality or whatever. :p

Keep updating this thread when you auction another shirt, or post links, I'm way too lazy to keep an eye on eBay on top of all the message boards. :p
Not that I'll ever have money again (except after my summerjob in England :D), but I might buy a shirt anyway if something interesting comes along...
My avatar just reflects Bill Bailey's utter godliness :)

Ok, I think this link should work:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=asa1974&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I went down to the basement and had a look at our demos, EPs and LPS as well... I think this may become a new hobby for me ;)
I've got some more stuff there now... for instance, I just posted my old Master tee (I cannot for the life of me understand how I 1. could support Master in any way whatsoever, or 2. walk around in something which, on me, more resembles a dress :)) ... so if anyone wants to accompany their un-groovy Master LP with a shirt... go ahead!

Jim: It seems to vary a lot, I haven't quite got the hang of this whole thing yet.