Ulver t-shirts

Chow Mai Dong

Tipsy McStagger
Jan 27, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
I realise that this is near-futile, but worth asking anyway...

For quite some time now I've been trying to find one of Ulver's "Trollsk..." t-shirts from the Vargnatt/Bergtatt era. Obviously they're long out of print, but I've heard that they could still be found in various shops in Europe as recent as 2000-2001. Unfortunately I've never seen one on eBay either, and the only time I've come across one for sale was on the Jester Records message board. I offered the guy quite a bit but he still wouldn't let go of it, bah.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if any of you have ever seen one on eBay, or know where to get one (or steal one :p), no matter what condition it's in - or any other early Ulver t-shirts there may be, except the one with the Nattens Madrigal cover on the front.

I've got the Perdition City and Quick Fix t-shirts already but dammit, I'd kill to get any old ones. :p

The only halfway decent picture I have of one is from the Arcturus site - http://www.adastraenter.com/img/photos/studio04.jpg

Cheers. :)

An extremely worthy venture. :p (This is my new account... people don't seem to take my seriously under the "Chow Mai Dong" nick, I wonder why, heh...)

I found one on eBay a few weeks ago, although it went for US$60 or so. Ugh. :(

I had a hard time looking for a Ulver shirt, but I finally found the Perdition City t-shirt. But it wasnt easy...
Tee%20-%20Ulver%20-%20Perdition%20City%20-%20150,-.jpg

I'm about to spend $34 on getting a 'Blood Inside' shirt from Jester Records. The End got them in for $12 a while ago, but they didn't get the smalls. And now I heard about the reprint of 'Blood Inside' because of legal issues, so I decided I would go ahead and order the 'Blood Inside' shirt while it's available.

It would be awesome to get some for other albums.....the only thing is I can kind of only wear smalls.....and I wouldn't feel like I had spent money well if I spent a bunch of money on a shirt that was way too big, even a rare Ulver shirt. :p

i used to have a fantastic nattens madrigal tshirt — an old, well–known drawing of a werewolf eating someone on its front, and that album’s ulver ‘n’ on its back. i had left it at my parents’, and one day i returned to find my mum had accidentally given it away to charity along with a bunch of other clothes lying around… :cry:

haha

that means somewhere, some poor kid is now running around with a Nattens Madrigal shirt :D he is totally cult now :D

I'm looking for a Nattens Madrigal shirt, I saw one on Ebay that was in black and white and went for 55 $ with several bidders.

The only 'old' Ulver t-shirts I've seen, were one of nattens madrigal and the blue one I have, just the old logo (white) in front and back.