Post-Nattens Madrigal Ulver

Freanan

Jul 4, 2003
Esthal - deep under forests alive...
I am a relatively new ulver fan, i only own Bergtatt, but it is my favourite or second favourite album!
I am going to get Kveldssanger and Nattens Madrigal too, but i am not sure about the newer stuff.
I am not into electronic music at all, though i am RATHER tolerant towards other genres...
Do you think i should try it out too?
And with which album should i start?

Perdition City, but they are all great. Search through this forum, this has come up before and some very good answers lay within.

Freanan said:
I am a relatively new ulver fan, i only own Bergtatt, but it is my favourite or second favourite album!
I am going to get Kveldssanger and Nattens Madrigal too, but i am not sure about the newer stuff.
I am not into electronic music at all, though i am RATHER tolerant towards other genres...

start with marriage of heaven and hell and take it from there!

Freanan said:

NO worry am also a big fan of the Ulver "Trilogy" :hotjump:
but had listen to Perdition City and its not bad, but its really another music

Well, I am a pretty big fan of well done electronic music and I will say that I don't like Marriage of Heaven and Hell. There are some good moments but it's not a good album overall, at least compared to other Ulver albums.

A Quick Fix Of Melancholy is by far the best electronic music they've done, IMO. Check that one out.