Trilogie-Era Ulver Photographs

D.D.S. Polymath

A Ghost in the Daylight
Aug 18, 2005
Regnvm Serviæ
Hullo, everyone.

I was wondering if, by any odd chance, there might be anyone knowing where old Ulver photographs (Bergtatt to Nattens Madrigal-era) can be found on the Internet (if at all).

I remember seeing a good many photographs taken in the Norwegian countryside (Ulver members roaming forests, standing by the lake shore, climbing rocks, etc.) some 8 years ago on what must have been the very first version of their web site, but they have been unavailable for most of the time that passed.

If anyone were able to point me in the right direction (or upload the images previously saved), I should be most thankful.

Thank you for your image links. Unfortunately, these are the photographs that everyone should be familiar with from the album booklets anyway.

What I had in mind were excellent black and white photographs from an earlier era (probably the Bergtatt sessions). Believe me, they were excellent. However, they appear to have gone into the earth…

If somebody does come across anything resembling my description, please report immediately.