This year's Ulver releases...?

well, natten's madrial is said to be in the work for ages now, don't know when it will be definitely out. "Utopian Enterprises" should be out hopefully very soon which is the follow-up to "Perdition City"; there will also be a remix album with artists performing ulver-stuff from the past decade. Then there will be another EP and furthermore the band has been working on another soundtrack...

Nugent Goes AOL said:
I hear one of them is a re-make of Nattens Madrigal.

eek.gif
/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif drools

Russell said:
Not sure? :err: But as I don't have the original I ordered it in anyway! :cool:

You don't have it????? :yow: :yow: :OMG: Now that's a first :D Anyway, it's one of the best Darkthrone tributes I've heard. Pity for the re-make though, but it seems ol' G. is too busy.

By the way, has anyone heard what's going to happen with the remix Ulver were going to do for Merzbow's "Frog" album? Masami Akita and Ulver, that would be a combination to remember....

I hate harsh production of "tr00" black metal too, but I LOVE Nattens. I'm sure that you will too. :)

Staffan said:
I love it but it would be even better with better production
I used to think so too, but quite honestly it does add to the overall feel of the album. I can't listen to it while I'm driving though. :)

Maybe Ulver just duped me into liking the harsh production of Nattens Madrigal since it was done on purpose, since I'm such an Ulver whore to being with. :lol: