Ulver Mania New Releases Out Now!!!

T.

Room 63
Dec 17, 2001
submasq.com
New Ulver releases are now available trough www.theendrecords.com

** A QUICK FIX OF MELANCHOLY EP
The new and addictive Ulver EP, featuring 4 new tracks and coming cool gatefold design.

** VARGNATT PROMO 10" LP
Long out of print promo release from 1993, now re-issued on gatefold 10" Vinyl with new artwork and mastering!!!

** A QUICK FIX OF MELANCHOLY SHIRTS!
New shirt based on the Quick Fix of Melancholy designs

Get your copies now!!!:hotjump:

->
media.nl

The front of the shirt looks good, but the back........uhm, a bit like an ambulance man or whatever... :err:

Just got my Ulver package in the mail today and I am very pleased. A Quick Fix of Melancholy is excellent and is, yet another, great Ulver release. I like the way the shirt looks as well. \m/

Just a question though; what speed is the Vargnatt demo to be listened at? I'm listening at 33 right now. It sounds correct, but I'm not sure.

There´s also a shirt / longsleeve which has an Ulver logo on the front and the writing "Trollsk Sortmetall" (+ some quotes) on the back. It´s from the first album, I believe.

And don´t forget the "Perdition City" shirt.

Furious B said:
Just got my Ulver package in the mail today and I am very pleased. A Quick Fix of Melancholy is excellent and is, yet another, great Ulver release. I like the way the shirt looks as well. \m/

Just a question though; what speed is the Vargnatt demo to be listened at? I'm listening at 33 right now. It sounds correct, but I'm not sure.

Hey man, I believe 33 is the correct speed. it is what i have been playing it at too.