Our thread of nonsense

BTW-

You guys are way cooler than the assholes in the MUSE forum. Man, I was registered for only 20 minutes and I had already been threatened and had shit talked to me because Im American and Im going to see MUSE in Holland next Saturday. lol......Cant wait to see their reaction to me showing up there in my black metal vest with my bitch stomping boots on....OH MAN lol

BTW-

You guys are way cooler than the assholes in the MUSE forum. Man, I was registered for only 20 minutes and I had already been threatened and had shit talked to me because Im American and Im going to see MUSE in Holland next Saturday. lol......Cant wait to see their reaction to me showing up there in my black metal vest with my bitch stomping boots on....OH MAN lol

Aha oh wow.

Djöfull;9156760 said:
Dave doesn't have a family?? How was he conceived? Is he an orphan? Was he cloned? Did something go horribly wrong?
:lol:!

BTW-

You guys are way cooler than the assholes in the MUSE forum.

:lol: This place is really a rarity on the internet as far as forums go. Guess you guys bring out the best in us :lol: Also nice that pretty much the entire band posts.

I want pics of you in a dress. Posted here. Now. :lol:

Hmm I don't have any dresses, so I can't do that. Sorry!

Djöfull;9156760 said:
Dave doesn't have a family?? How was he conceived? Is he an orphan? Was he cloned? Did something go horribly wrong?

Im a ghost

Djöfull;9156845 said:
*plays Iced earth - Ghost of Freedom*

:lol::lol::lol: . New IE sucks anyhow.

BTW-

Yeah this forum is pretty relaxed, a rarity on the net, without doubt.

BTW-

Fuck man, we're the Borky posse. We'd go noob stompin' with you any day.

I shall head up the Borknagar Posse Ladies Auxiliary. Crumpets with marmelade, watercress sandwiches, and tea shall be served after noob stompin' sessions.

Why should it be a separate one? I should have one common, united posse. The "Borknagar Posse". Sounds nice. But tea must be at 4 (16), we must have proper manners.

I'll stop now :p .

I really like this news. Hope there will be a few shows in Holland so I can attend them all :)

BTW-

I'm also going to Nijmegen saturday, cool!

But why are discrepancies coming up for an American because of watching an US Band in Holland? I simply don't get the point.
Btw I'm going to see Muse first time in my life at Sziget Festival (Hungary) and I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm praying for Citizen Erased, oh my...

And a big fat huge supermassive THANKS to all bandmembers here for providing us with such a special insight about things going on. And yeah, interna are always better off being discussed within the band ;) Erik, keep ya head up.

I've been to Wacken last year for Borknagar being the one and only main reason ( :p ) to travel there so I probably won't spend too much on flying around in Europe to catch them with Vortex (although him being my personal preference as a singer) especially since i've seen the Borgs with Vintersorg already, just as mentioned. My upcoming studies won't allow me to do so financially, so make sure you stop by in middle-europe! :D

I'm also going to Nijmegen saturday, cool!

We should meet up there

Don't know what time I'm there. First we're gonna watch Netherlands - Japan :) Perhaps at home, but maybe they have a big screen there with the game, would be fun :)

I'd like to buy you a drink there (I don't drink beer though ;) but I'll gladly buy some for you) so yeah, maybe we can meet up :) We'll see.

LOL....Im listening to all the assholes dressed in orange outside right now blowing those stupid horns. I personally think soccer is the most boring thing on earth next to golf.

The MUSE fans hate me because I tell it like it is.....just like I do here. They just dont know how to take any of my jokes. MUSE is from UK, not US.

davenotimpressed.png