Our thread of nonsense

IT is really a broad term IMO, even call center customer support is in the same group. Probably only 20% actually program I'd say. :lol:

ha, I don't.
Although I most definitely am not "just" a metalhead, these days I probably listen to 25% metal and 75% other (weird) stuff.
I'm more into science (Applied Physics student), and I HATE programming, or it's more likely that computers just hate me. Had to take a mandatory course in stupid C programming and failed it twice, luckily the teacher was kind enough to grade me a 5, and with the 6 I had for another course, the final result compensated to a 5.5; just enough to pass it! :) Really bullshit that physics students are required to know about C, the college's excuse is that knowing how to program improves the way you'll think when solving physics/math problems in real life. In other words, load of crap. Hats off to all you programmers out there though.

And neither is my brother btw, a more "casual" metal fan, he's a med student (doctor this summer if all goes well).

Come to think of it though, if "IT branches" include (web) design, which I'm fairly sure it does, that statement does apply to few of my friends.

I dont know the 1st thing about IT or computer programming....Im on here all the time lol.

All I do is smoke cigarettes, play metal, listen to Muse and fly around the world.

What did you think of Muse saturday? I loved 'em. I can't believe they play so good live. I'm glad they decided to play Citizen Erased live again; one of my favorite songs ever.