Our Trade Lists

Demilich: I'm probably not going to have much of anything besides that Neurosis to trade. That's only the third album I've ever purchased that I would rather trade away for something better. I would do the 3 way trade deal, but you and NAD would have to come to an agreement. I've been looking for some Holymarsh for quite awhile so take a risk damnit! :loco:

Opeth17 said:
Demilich: I'm probably not going to have much of anything besides that Neurosis to trade. That's only the third album I've ever purchased that I would rather trade away for something better. I would do the 3 way trade deal, but you and NAD would have to come to an agreement. I've been looking for some Holymarsh for quite awhile so take a risk damnit! :loco:

But surely you understand that Neurosis is much easier to come by than a Jusin Records release from Korea :p Where were ya when The End got in all the Sad Legend/Holymarsh/Magwi stuff?

Hmm.. I might give this a chance, can I let you know tomorrow or soon or something?

JayKeeley said:
Greasy Dump = Bodily Fluid = NAD eating Thai Food
NYC Thai food, I eat Thai at least once a month and have for years, only one other time has it effected me negatively.

I really want that god damn Neurosis but don't want to pay for it, fuckshitpiss!!! EDIT: Oh, Demilich might be going for it now, don't want to step in on that. Go for it man! Take a risk! Neurosis fucking rocks!

If I do go for it, I can ship the Holymarsh tomorrow. Will you not be a my pals and ship before you recieve the item?

EDIT: HEHEHE, the possibility of using the Neurosis cd as future leverage against NAD in a trade makes me all tingly inside!

I can send it directly to NAD tomorrow if that is what we are doing. Then you send me the Holymarsh and NAD will compensate you with gay man love and/or future trade items. Am I correct on this? (or do you want it directly to send to NAD later for whatever reason) If so let's send each other our addresses at random.

I'm totally lost. Somebody PM when this whole deal is worked out if I need to do anything. Otherwise I'll just sit here choking it to post-Trilogie Ulver (like usual).

I've never seen such a clusterfuck of a trade. Can I get in on this, too? I'll give you my pals some Biohazard and the best black metal album ever: Emperor's Prometheus.

Fuck. Me and Doomstripper had a done deal within 4 posts.

I was saying I'll take it off ya for the Holymarsh, listen to it a few times (possibly involving the use certain leafy green substances with depressant effects) and if I'm not diggin' it and NAD doesn't have one yet by that point, I'll try to work out a trade with him. So, address will be PMed shortly.

J. why are you selling that Biohazard album anyhow, doesn't it kick your dick in? All that piano shit still mows my lawn (or something) all these years later.

can't say it does anything for me anymore. I tried listening to it, and couldn't make it through. Twas good when I was a kid, though. Now, I can't get past a lot of the rap style vocals.

I'll always have Life of Agony, though.

I'm searhing these and willing to pay something near the sum I've wrote there. Have some and don't want to sale, but might trade? Please send wantlist!
Aura Noir - Dreams Like Deserts MCD (Hot Records) 25€ COMING
Enthral - Prophecies of Dying CD (Hot Records) 15€
Tulus - Both Hot Records-albums CD
Vond - Selvmord LP 40€
Mortiis - Blood & Thunder 7" 20€
Fata Morgana - Space Race 7" 20€
In The Woods - Let There Be More Light 7" 20€
Black Metal Endsieg - I 7" 20€
Dimmu Borgir - För All Tid LP (NC tai NB, ei väliä) NC=35€ NB=30€
Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst LP COMING
Mortiis - Keiser av en dimensjon Ukjent LP/PICLP LP=35€ PicLP=45€

I'm trading or selling the following stuff away. PM if interested bitte schön...

In The Woods... - Live at the Caledonian Hall 2CD
Ordo Draconis - In Speculis Noctis CD
Oxiplegatz - Sidereal Journey CD
Negura Bunget - Sala Molksa CD
Angizia - Ein Toter Fährt gern Ringelspiel CD
Elite - Kampen CD
Stoa - Zal CD
Akphezya - Anthology CD
Enid - Abschiedsreigen CD
Lacrimas Profundere - Memorandum CD

Anata - Under a stone with no inscription*
Iced Earth - The Dark Saga
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Iced Earth - Horror Show
Iced Earth - Dark Genesis (5CD Box)
Jimi Hendrix - Are you experienced?
Kreator - Renewal
Mastodon - Leviathan
Morbid Angel - Domination
Mortiis - The Grudge
Sculptured - The Spear of the Lily is Aureoled*
Testament - The New Order

Megadeth - Behind the Music (DVD)
Pantera - 3 Vulgar Videos from Hell (DVD)
Steve Vai - Alien Love Secrets (DVD)

* = on hold

somebody's gotten the Anata and the Sculptured

CD
Angantyr - Sejr 9 €
Astrofaes - Eyes of the Beast 9 €
Blut aus Nord - The Work which Transforms God 9 €
Callenish Circle - Escape [MCD] 5 €
Cradle of Filth - Beauty and the Beast [Celtic cross digi]
Dark Funeral - Vobiscum Sathanas [Digi-pack] 13 €
Destruction - All Hell Breaks Loose 9 €
Hate Forest - Battle Fields 9 €
Hypocrisy - Abducted [Original digi-pack, shelf wear] 9 €
Liar of Golgatha - Vendetta [MCD] 7 €
Lux Occulta - Dionysos 9 €
Mayhem - Wolf's Lair Abyss [Digi-pack, shelf wear] 9 €
Marduk - Hearse [CD single], Fuck me Jesus [MCD] 3 €, 5 €
Wyrd - Huldrafolk 9 €

VINYL
Gorgoroth - Incipit Satan/Twilight of the Idols [DLP]
Hin Onde - Fiery September Fire [7"] 3 €
Lik - Må ljuset aldrig nå oss mer [LP]
Nachtmystium/Xasthur - Split [Ordinary vinyl, not clear] 5 €
Noenum - Black Esoteric Evangelium [10"] 14 €
Winterthrone - Storms of Wrath [7"] 5 €
Zyklon - World of Worms [LP] 14 €

PRICES ARE IN DOLLARS, I just can't be arsed to change the euro signs atm ;/
All items in mint unless otherwise noted, want an offer where there's no price listed.

I'm only interested in selling atm, unless someone has a copy of the vinyl edition of the Horna/Behexen split and wants to trade

spaffe said:
CD
Gorgoroth - Incipit Satan/Twilight of the Idols [DLP]

PRICES ARE IN DOLLARS, I just can't be arsed to change the euro signs atm ;/
All items in mint unless otherwise noted, want an offer where there's no price listed.

I'm only interested in selling atm, unless someone has a copy of the vinyl edition of the Horna/Behexen split and wants to trade

No price for Gorgoroth album, PM me if you have something in mind, I'm too lazy to offer something. :)

spaffe said:
CD
Astrofaes - Eyes of the Beast 9 €
Destruction - All Hell Breaks Loose 9 €
Hate Forest - Battle Fields 9 €
I want these but I would really really really prefer to wait until the 25th or so if that's possible, otherwise I'll just have to live on heavy metal and air until then... ICQ details and SEK prices maybe? I can pick 'em up pretty much anytime.