Out For Blood Kicks Major Butt!!!!!! WOW!!!

Feb 1, 2005
I just got it!! This CD ROCKS!!! I love every minute of it!!! So aggresive thrash!!! Instant head banging!!!! The bass is so amazing!! Steve is truly awesome!! One Of the best!! Guitars are full on biting crunch!!! Get the 2 CD version because the extra disc is so killer! Intruder(Maiden cover) is one awesome song!! Great job!! Get it!!!

and the man (4-string annihilation) has a point!
when i read that Sadus was gona release a new album, i checked the band out. since i'm seriously into Thrash for 2years now (i was wasting my time and money to black and death metal, which i still like though) and I was blown away by the older songs... but waauw, Out For Blood kicks fuckin ass! this album is the best i've heard from Sadus so far... i hope to get my hands on their olders albums once, but i really hope for more albums like Out For Blood!
the production, the riffs, vokills, bassline, drums, everything is just perfect, not to mention the prodcution!
MUST have for all Thrash Metal fans, and fans of Steve in general!

I bought the album a total of three times now. I have yet to receive any copy of it. I guess most people on this board live in "Euroland" so it's not too hard to get. This is like going back to the eighties and trying to get some import punk album on vinyl from some small Indie label and having to wait 8 months for the record guy to get it. Sucks...

Yeah, I ordered a UK Import from Sound and Vision Planet. They told me they thought they'd have it two weeks ago, but their shipment was delayed and they hope to have it later this week...oh, I hope so.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Out for Blood off ebay. Hopefully it'll get here within the next few days, I'm hoping that there's still spots open in the myspace contest but I have a feeling that there's not.

Yeah, I ordered mine from somebody in Milwaukee but I only sent the money order last Wednesday. I'm hoping it gets here today (Thurs) or tomorrow (Fri)..I live about an hour from Philly.

I believe the place in Milwaukee is the same place I ordered it through. I also used eBay, just it connected to the store.