Wow, just wow...

dscott

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2006
Just stumbled across the Theocracy Christmas mix today! Wow! I know I’m a bit late, but it’s going to be piped through the house next year. This is the first I have heard of Theocracy, awesome stuff!!! I’ve poked around enough to see the band has a new CD in the works, looking forward to it!

Congrats to the band for some SICK, KILLER tunes!!! Thanks so much for the work!!!!
:headbang:

This is the first I've heard of Theocracy too. Anyone know where I can get a copy of their first CD? It's not avaliable on the band's site and I haven't been able to find it anywhere on-line.

I'll download this Christmas Medley in the next month or so when i get faster internet connection....The dial up net i have at the moment is too slow and too tempermental....I have all of the other Theocracy Christmas mp3, but this one from the brief listen i've heard looks very, very impressive!!

Thanks for the info, I think I'll wait until the CD's are up on the Theocracy site so I can order a t-shirt too.

Matt, I'm very impressed with what I read and heard on your site. Provided you don't turn into the next Scott Stapp, I'll likely be a fan of your work for a long time to come. My only question is, who do I have to lobby to get you on tour with Dream Theater?

Happy New Year.