Out of Gravity lyrics

Finally someone posted lyrics on darklyrics as I couldn't comprehend a solid portion of it. Now it is clear that the song is even more terrific at the full sight. However there seem to be some strange lines that I can't find in the song itself. These lines:
"it caught me by surprise
the sudden weight of my own blood
gravitate towards the end
a pull that offers no option"
I wonder where they came from? :guh: Any directions?

Below are the lyrics that I have, which have the same capitalization (none) as the ones on darklyrics. I got these from rahvin who got them from (I think) Niklas or one of the other band members. I'm not sure where they went from there, or how they ended up on darklyrics. I needed them for my analysis, which was completed long before OoG was available in the U.S. As a result, these are draft lyrics from before the band even entered the studio. Songs change when they're being set down, including the removal, addition, and alteration of lyrics. It is possible that those lyrics are not actually in the recorded version of the song, and we are blessed here with a rare glimpse of working material.

each and every night
my heart shoulders the armour
and charges into the dark
to slay what took you from me
but there in the eye of the prey
i see my reflection
the armour now shatters to pieces
until i hear the call again

alone i set out to find you
below the timeline
alone and far from the stars
i walk out of gravity

as lightning scorns the night
and conspires with the sunken seas
out there are hunters of the invisible
tracking mere dust for days
on cracked soil now they walk
on ground that has lost it´s hold

below the timeline
i walk the nether paths

in voidlike silence
through veins of man
a new disease breaks our ground
by venemous sorrow´s hand

it caught me by surprise
the sudden weight of my own blood
gravitate towards the end
a pull that offers no option

so steep my longing
i give in to vertigo
whipping of cold black tounges
poisons my wounds

below the timeline
i walk out of gravity

Thanks, stizzleomnibus, now I see, this was among the drafts that Mikael had printed in the Making of WatV videos! It is just fantastic! It is great when have such things, that we are able to reach a better understanding of a song.
Maxim1110, I have a feeling that there will probably be no lyrics for this song in the booklet. Just a feeling :)

The tour edition has lyrics for every song, including the lines you were referring to. I just listened to the song again and indeed, they are not on there. Now, the version on my computer is still the file I (I think) I got from Defiance, so there might be a difference. Will check the one on the actual tour edition of the album later though.

The tour edition has lyrics for every song, including the lines you were referring to. I just listened to the song again and indeed, they are not on there. Now, the version on my computer is still the file I (I think) I got from Defiance, so there might be a difference. Will check the one on the actual tour edition of the album later though.

Like the demo or something? I don't think I've it, please send it back haha.

If I remember correctly those lines were originally sung directly after the guitar solo, but we thought that the song would "breathe" better if there weren't any vocals on that chord riff. It's quite common that we record vocals or guitar melodies with a "maybe it gets used, maybe not" mindset, but this time we forgot to remove the part of the lyrics that didn't get used.

I can totally hear how it could have gone. The first bridge/solo type section has lyrics afterwards over that really smooth section, but it's missing after the second solo. I can see what you mean about "breathing", because that section always stood out to me; it's like the rest of the song is red hot metal and it's just glowing and cooling in that section.