Out of print stuff

Kiekan

May 1, 2006
Chicago, USA
symbiosis.awardspace.com
I recently heard about Dan being in the bands Mortify, Outcome and O The Circle. I'm very interested in hearing what these projects sounded like, but don't know where I'd order such albums. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Outcome was not a real band, it was Dan and Dag playing Asia song if I remember right.
O the circle was a punk/emo band Dan played in. They changed their name to Subway mirror later and existed till 1994 or 1996

I have O and Subway Mirror demos, which I still need to convert to computer mp3 from the tapes, I Will do it sometime soon and provide them for everyone. :)

Tumn:
how high quality are you going to encode them as?
it would be a cool adition to swano.net if it's ok with Dan.

I could arrange some webspace for them. (depending on file size)

Tumn - don't encode them to mp3 yet ... let me check with dan but I have an idea

Ok Xack, I'll do WAV and get them to you, get on AIM btw I need that monster size Dag poster so I can go print it!

They aren't the same, here's what is on these demos.

O:

1. Wait for me
2. Die alone
3. Does it rain in your heart?
4. Eyes of love
5. Gone
6. RaQ
7. Luma kills osram...

Forgot to add there's some real weird shit once the demo is finished on the tape, not sure what the hell it is. When I get these converted, Dan, if you could shed some light on this it would be good to know!

Subway Mirror:

1. The Watcher
2. Solely
3. Mr. Make Believe
4. Everlasting Love
5. I Hope There are Flowers (with some woman that kind of sounds like the Cranberries singer) Been meaning to ask Dan who it is, she doesn't sound very good, lol ;)

All done ripping the tapes onto my computer, they are WAV files and about 1GB together. Xack, let me know what's up.

Whoa, what the fuck is all that shit??? When I heard the talk about Subway Mirror I thought I had it all. I got the disc Dan released with Route 9 in the Route 9 DVD case. Has eight tracks.

They're Demo tapes, not sure if they were the first ones or only ones made. The O tape has a lyric sheet with it that has nice drawings by Dan on them too, lol. I will include a txt of the lyrics with the songs once they get put up some place. Maybe Dag would know about these, since he took the pictures and is thanked on it!

Just wanted to say Tumn did a GREAT job with the audio transfers!!!! They sound great 24bit @ 48,000Hz...

He definitely deserves a rusty trumbone for these!

Tumn said:
Maybe Dag would know about these, since he took the pictures and is thanked on it!

I don´t remember much of the details. I quite liked the first demo and we did a great gig, "O" and Tom Nouga/Depp döden in Finspång -92. Didn´t Dan put of a movie of that gig on his ( former ) site ?

Gurgelguff said:
Didn´t Dan put of a movie of that gig on his ( former ) site ?

Actually ... The audio was live, but acted more like a musical soundtrack to you trying to score with a school boy and of course you get dissed and shot down.

But yes there are 10 live video clips from Subway Mirror.

My absolute favs are

En komet i kommersen
Piska mig med lagom mycket gummi
Titta forst pa nar jag dansar

( ^ Thoose are too damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!! and NICE TITS DAG!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have these all uploaded soon ... 530 MB - 55 mpgs\wmvs