Out of subject

Aprilhäxan

pagan queen
Jan 27, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden
www.myspace.com
Since many people here are musicians, I'd like to say the following.
If you have ANY Bathory cover song recorded and you want the world to hear it, please, send it to: hammerheartstudios@gmail.com or to my personal email ulla@darkfuneral.zzn.com and it will be uploaded on the new myspace page www.myspace.com/swedishordes. It will help you promote your band and also will be your way of honoring Quorthon. Sorry, I distracted you from Katatonia a bit :loco:

Aprilhäxan;5726252 said:
Since many people here are musicians, I'd like to say the following.
If you have ANY Bathory cover song recorded and you want the world to hear it, please, send it to: hammerheartstudios@gmail.com or to my personal email ulla@darkfuneral.zzn.com and it will be uploaded on the new myspace page www.myspace/swedishordes. It will help you promote your band and also will be your way of honoring Quorthon. Sorry, I distracted you from Katatonia a bit :loco:

That's ok sweetheart :)
As promised you will get a version specially recorded for the site, to honour Quorthon, next month

Aprilhäxan;5729774 said:
haha, thanx a lot Reece. That's great to have someone covering your back ;) Btw, are you going to be at my wedding?

Ulla, you're cruel. When you're married it's hard for me to have fantasys with me and you anymore :)

@vincent
sure, send it to me