Outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
He appears to have gone. Maybe he realised that neither we, nor anyone ese actually give a shit about his pathetic little band.

I'm not surprised your hits are up, it's just a pity that all that extra exposure is getting you is a wide reputation for being shit. Bit of a Pyrrhic victory for you, I would think.

You are some talentless clowns. How much time do you spend talking shit on my thread, and its the same 5 people. What a Bunch of fucking panzies. Yeah my lyrics are at times angstfull. Not everyone is into that over dramatized theatrical metal with zero fucking meaning. You see Im from Detroit Michigan USA, where there is alot to be angry and frustrated about. However if you had realy took the time to study my lyrics you may have discovered that most of them reflect on things like knowledge and empowerment. Things that many Faggy "METAL" bands, like the ones I'm sure you simpletons listen to don't even seem to know exsist.
www.fallhard.com
bfarless@fallhard.com

FARL3SS said:
You are some talentless clowns. How much time do you spend talking shit on my thread, and its the same 5 people. What a Bunch of fucking panzies. Yeah my lyrics are at times angstfull. Not everyone is into that over dramatized theatrical metal with zero fucking meaning. You see Im from Detroit Michigan USA, where there is alot to be angry and frustrated about. However if you had realy took the time to study my lyrics you may have discovered that most of them reflect on things like knowledge and empowerment. Things that many Faggy "METAL" bands, like the ones I'm sure you simpletons listen to don't even seem to know exsist.
www.fallhard.com
bfarless@fallhard.com

Yeah, yeah, one time wordie. Fuckin' PANZIES!! Yeah when you's from Detroit shit..bitches it's ok to be angstful and shit. That's where Eminem is from word! Empowerment and knowledge and ho's n' shit. Word life.

FARL3SS said:
www.fallhard.com
bfarless@fallhard.com

:lol:

Your lack of anything remotely intelligent to say is amusing.

FARL3SS - Do you actually think that the shitty band you are in is any good??? Seriously, you guys suck. I'v heard tons of metal that was completely terrible yet still much better than what your shitty band has going on. I recommend that you give up on that shit and quit making an attempt to make music.

You are some talentless clowns. How much time do you spend talking shit on my thread, and its the same 5 people. What a Bunch of fucking panzies.

Look you shit, you came here and you made this thread, a threads purpose is to gather opinions. If you are that immature that you cannot handle a negative opinion about yourself and instead try to cover it up with cliche comebacks such as 'get a life' or 'oh wow that was original' then that just makes you look even worse for avoiding your responses. It is especially rude when someone gives an honest review of your work and all you do is come back and insult them. How could you expect someone to give you respect after you treat them like that?

Yeah my lyrics are at times angstfull. Not everyone is into that over dramatized theatrical metal with zero fucking meaning. You see Im from Detroit Michigan USA, where there is alot to be angry and frustrated about. However if you had realy took the time to study my lyrics you may have discovered that most of them reflect on things like knowledge and empowerment. Things that many Faggy "METAL" bands, like the ones I'm sure you simpletons listen to don't even seem to know exsist.

People have different lyrical styles, some prefer to sing about down to earth things you can easily relate to, others like to tell big myth-like tales, like some of Rush' works and Blind Guardian. There is no need to bash another simply because you don't enjoy it. Down to earth, easy to relate to lyrics are perfectly acceptable, as I'm sure anyone here would agree, it's just the quality of these writings that matters. You can easily write a strong, thought provoking passage about how you hate feeling supressed in society rather than chariots of fire or skullfucking zombies.

I would study your lyrics, but I cannot locate them on the crudely developed site. And using a simple filter on a picture in photoshop....doesn't look too great, I'd be a little more creative than going with the trendy vector look. Maybe try something psychadellic. :)

So, as of now, the only lyrics I have to 'study' are the burn, burn, burn the fucking wold lyrics you presented to us earlier, and they are not very good. They do sound like something I've heard before from 'nu-metal' bands, and I am very curious as to why you think we should burn the world to the ground after all? And if you think we should, why don't you just go do it instead and talking about it?

As for the PM you sent me:

Fallhard enoyed very much playing with iced earth at harpos concert theater last time they were in detroit(april 20 2002). very nice guys made us feel welcome. thanx for asking>

Well, I never asked, but keen eyes, glad you know of Iced Earth, they are good, no?

I do find it _extremely_ interesting though, how I didn't see any pictures of you with any of the Iced Earth members on your website, something that you would have up there if you played with them considering how high profile a band IE is and the publicity it would gather. So, I am going to have to call this one a 9 out of 10 on the bullshit meter, sorry. I do however applaud you for at least knowing of a / looking up on their site an actual IE tour date.

As for your behaviour in the thread, continuing what I aid earlier, you really need to grow up and show people respect if you're looking for it in return. Just because someone doesn't like your music is no reason to ignore the multiple paragraphs they typed out in response to your music, which they took their own time to listen to, just for you. It's good that you are active in the music scene, and I wish you a long and rewarding career if you produce true music from your hearts.

It will be interesting to see how you respond to this. If you decide to shrug it off with a simple, already-used insult, I wonder which it will be, considering you can't very well call me a computer nerd who posts all day since I only visit these boards every few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.