Outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, I cannot believe this thread is still active!

crew7.jpg
Is that your father in the red, blue, and white stripped shirt, pushing his way through the "mosh pit"? I could see him saying something like this in that picture:

"C'mon Brian, I am starting up the car. Don't make me leave without you! Your mother is really upset. How many times do I have to tell you to stop hanging out with these que....err...I mean..men who enjoy wearing eyeliner. Back in my day we would stomp friggin' mudholes in the asses of those who chose to dress like this."

Ughhh. . .the people that come out of my hometown.

On behalf of Southeast Michigan, I apologize for all of this. :(

Yeah we're really sorry! Some of our fans just can't dress as cool as you.Thats whats awsome about you dramacore fags. You got the looks that kill. I'll bet your mosh pits have much more style and flare! I don't need your mosh pit approval. We are noted in detroit for the brutal death dance that takes place at our shows. Although this picture from our first show may seem abit laid back, I challange any of you to step into our pit with your hatefull attitude. Our fans won't have it. The true humor in this is that even after all this nutt swinging not only are you still on my thread but youre all on my website browsing through pictures and shit. In conclusion, we apoligize for our lack of new pics, but Fallhard is and always will be about the music, not the look. Unlike many of these makeup wearing clowns associated with Death Metal, Black Metal, ect. Keep hitting up the site and my thread thanx.
If you hate me at least youre thinking of me!
www.fallhard.com
bfarless@fallhard.com

I'll be nice. His vocals, while they aren't all that great, fit the music. The music is far from anything good, but isn't THAT bad. Lyrics aren't the best either. They're just like any other crap nu-metal band out there, and I don't see them getting anywhere anytime soon.
Farl3ss, I'd say you definately came to the wrong place to promote your band. But if you're happy making the music you do, be it shit or not, keep doing it, don't let anything stop you.
Sorry if this post doesn't make much sense, I've had waay to much to drink tonight :p

stop giving the dude bad vibes...so you dont like his music...fine dont listen to it!!!FARL3SS if you like playing in your band....do it...fuck the dudes that dont like it and keep doing what you think is the right thing to do!!i have listeden to one sample of your band and allthough it is not my cup of tea it really was not that bad!keep going and if you believe in yourself the faerys and good vibes will bring you good fortune!:)

FARL3SS said:
Yeah we're really sorry! Some of our fans just can't dress as cool as you.Thats whats awsome about you dramacore fags. You got the looks that kill. I'll bet your mosh pits have much more style and flare! I don't need your mosh pit approval. We are noted in detroit for the brutal death dance that takes place at our shows. Although this picture from our first show may seem abit laid back, I challange any of you to step into our pit with your hatefull attitude. Our fans won't have it. The true humor in this is that even after all this nutt swinging not only are you still on my thread but youre all on my website browsing through pictures and shit. In conclusion, we apoligize for our lack of new pics, but Fallhard is and always will be about the music, not the look. Unlike many of these makeup wearing clowns associated with Death Metal, Black Metal, ect. Keep hitting up the site and my thread thanx.
If you hate me at least youre thinking of me!
www.fallhard.com
bfarless@fallhard.com

Yup, I agree, I'm tired of bands that try to look evil and all that, unless it's a band like Maniac Butcher where they can try to 'look evil' and make one laugh at the same time. :)

I still don't see why you're so proud of people visiting your site, especially ones who don't like the music. What do you do, go around bragging about how much your server bill is each month to those naysayers in you rcity?

Black Winter Day said:
and look at the hot chicks they pull!!!​

crew4.jpg

crew6.jpg

The chicks in the bottom pic aren't too shabby. I'd make women out of em. But probably get a basket full of Std's by doing so.This thread rocks ass! I will now amuse myself by looking at the most hardcore fucking dance movement the underground has ever been subjugated to! Long live this thread ... Fall Hard indeed \m/.... Fall Hard laughing! That pic of the guy in the striped sweater is absofuckenlootely priceless! o_O

What a thread indeed! Metal heads are cheesy as fuck, The hate is always strong around here. The real humar lies in the fact that I will put your body in a trash compactor. Just reviele yourself at my show, you thread swinging biatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.