Outstanding Band - EUMERIA

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Been listening to to the album for a few days now and it just gets better and better everytime i listen. The band is EUMERIA the new band formed by former Outworld Keyboardist Bobby Williamson, and has former Outworld bandmate Shawn Kascak on bass, rounding out the band are Resse Fullwood on guitar, Jonny Tatum on vocals, and Kevin Barlett on drums. The production on this album is awesome, it was mixed and mastered by none other than Jacob Hansen.

If you like Progressive metal with a slight edge to it this is for you, If you don't get into the Progressive side of metal you might still like this. If this album is any indication of the potential of this band , then I say they will go far. They would be a great Addition to Progpower in 2012 as an opener.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great arrangement and sound. I appreciate a singer who can SING. Looking forward to the CD. I added it to my list and will look for it at ProgPower.

you're two for two with these recently J-Man. First Dreamcatcher and now these guys. Hella good stuff!

That video is just the "demo" production.....we promise to release this album soon so you can hear the REAL DEAL :).

Thanks everyone for the kudos!

Wow; very impressed upon first listen and I am getting more and more particular these days. That dude can sing and the melodies the band play are great; really looking forward to this. I called my friend 4:00 in and told him to get on here and listen now! LOL Great stuff

Wow, impressive song. I am glad to see a progressive band from Houston (via Spring) that has the potential to fill Stride's empty shoes. I am looking forward to hearing the entire album AND some concert dates. Keep us posted Bobby.

Hope to see you at the Symphony X show this Saturday.

you're two for two with these recently J-Man. First Dreamcatcher and now these guys. Hella good stuff!

Thanks, Love both DREAMCATCHERand EUMERIA. Both band would be excellent opening bands for Progpower in 2012.

Wasn't these guys one of the bands that was to play Triton Power Cruise before that got sunk? I managed to find an EP of theirs on eMusic a little while back and thought that sounded awesome. So they finally got an album out - will indeed have to go check it out.

Wasn't these guys one of the bands that was to play Triton Power Cruise before that got sunk? I managed to find an EP of theirs on eMusic a little while back and thought that sounded awesome. So they finally got an album out - will indeed have to go check it out.

Yeppers same band. Sunk - I like that, or maybe Hijacked

I found this while searching youtube. This is the song "Secret Places" by EUMERIA, it sounds like a demo, but still good. You ought to hear the album version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this kicks ass! Thanks guys!

eumeria.jpg