Outstanding Band - EUMERIA

Thanks, Bobby, for the pomo copy. I just finished listening to it for the first time and it fuckin' ROCKS!!!! I hear some Symph X in there, with all the outstanding guitar work. The rhythm section is outstanding and the keyboard player - he's OK. :heh::heh: But the real treat for me is the vocalist - WOW. :worship: This dude can sing!!!! Not a total Ball Pincher, but has an amazing range and tone. This disc is NOT gonna leave my car CD player for some time!!! GREAT work, Bobby!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

Hi everyone, we finally got the album audio onto the video, replacing the demo audio! By the way this is mix/mastered by brilliant producer, Jacob Hansen!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27dDga7gDcw&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

I just downloaded this off of eMusic and then uploaded it to my music server (so I can listen to it on the full-sized rig in the living room).

Holy Shit!!!! This is just friggan AWESOME!!!! I'll have to go snag the actual CD of this at ProgPower in the vendor room.

From Bobby Williamson - "Okay everyone - it's been just over a week since Rebel Mind was released and so far the response has been great!! We made it to number 30 in the Amazon Rock/Metal charts and number 1 in the Progressive charts."

This cd is FUCKIN AWESOME:headbang::headbang::headbang: Been playing it all week in the car. Drumming on this really stand out on it's own. Job well done

Maybe im just biased but I thought the drumming by Adam Sagan(who is behind the kit in the RM video)on the demo songs stood out more. Although I do appreciate and enjoy the final polished product. :headbang:

I think it's a fantastic release, I only wish it was longer, but still really good for 45 minutes or so.

JESUS - I just heard two songs on the PRM streaming channel today while at work.........

FUCKING A were they good!!!

The vocals in Rebel Mind from 6:05 to 6:18 about melted my face :yow:

Loving it

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

This is really good traditional prog metal. I love hearing that people are still willing to play a lot of notes ;)

I picked up this disc at PP, it had been on my purchase list but I never got around to it.

When I have a stack of new CDs to listen to I usually get all ADD and listen to a song or two and then go on to the next one, not hearing an entire disc until I get a snippet of each. I was enjoying Rebel Mind so much it played to the end...and I still have 6 unopened CDs in my stack.

Keep up the good work guys!