outworld bass player

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
i got on the site the other day and on the front picture of the website shane was replaced by some other guy.on the news there was nothing about shane leaving or getting kicked out or anything almost like he never existed as part of the band. I know how much he was into bieng in that band how excited he was about it, and i don't see why he woud leave.
I was also curious since shane is running the pre-show party will it affect outworld playing the show, if there are any hard feeling between shane and the band. :err:

Yeah I just found that out myself. Shaun from Cauldron Born has taken over on bass duties. Hopefully Shane is ok and will post whats going on?

Bear

Hello everyone. I have some family and personal issues that I have to deal with immediately, so the decision was made to depart from Outworld. It was mutual, and necessary. I truly wish Outworld all the best as they are absolutely great guys, and deserve the very best. As far as I am concerned, they still will perform at the pre-party, and from what I understand it will happen.

I feel that Outworld will go very far in the business. The material is amazing. Sometimes there are things that have to come before music. Even though music has been my life for 15 years, at this point in my life, I have to place myself, and family first.

In time I plan on returning to the scene as a musician. I feel I'm at the top of my game(mostly because of my Outworld experience). It's just not the right time for me unfortunately.

Again, all the best to Outworld. I know they will go far.

I hope everyone understands.....

Sincerely.........Shane

WOW, I'm sorry to hear about that, Shane. I hope everything is OK for you guys. I was looking forward to watching you play this year and I hope Outworld will still appear. Hopefully you'll be able to make the festival and we'll hang out.

To everyone out there who may not know Shane. This guy is as real as it gets. He puts together the pre-party show every year along with various local gigs in Houston and is forever a friend of the Prymary guys. He does so many great things for a lot of local and international bands. :worship:

Shane, you rock, my brother. :headbang: If there is anything you need, just let us know. See you soon.