Over-anxious for the new Jorn Lande?

Dec 3, 2004
Arizona, USA
www.ryanseek.com
For USA fans mostly, NEH Records sent me an email today (I am on their mailing list) saying they now have The Duke in stock for $20. Major outlets like Amazon and CDUniverse don't even list it yet. Nor did The End.

http://www.nehrecords.com/

I have dealt with this store in the past and have always had a good experience. Good customer service, prompt shipping. For those in a hurry, I'd highly recommend them. If you haven't heard anything yet, they have some song snippets here:

http://www.nehrecords.com/shop/JornDuke.htm#AORH72

I agree, NEH does provide quick shipment and so forth, but $19 is a little steep. They are a very prompt and professional service.

I'm going to hold out for my boy Ken Golden at the Lasers Edge to get it in stock.

Just got the word that Jorn's disc will be released in the US on April 4th. No point in bringing in the import. We'll have them cheap.

Sit tight!

Ken Golden/The Laser's Edge

I have noticed that NEH is the one that receives AFM releases the fastest. You have to pay the price, but they're the only game in town...now that The End isn't AFM's North American distributor anymore.

Just a thought...

Rock on!

Its 20 bucks because its the limited edition digibook version not the jewel case edition.

I ordered it but already have the Japanese version. The new version of Arks "Noose" that is the bonus track kicks ass!

Just got mine from CD INZANE today!!! Only 3 took 4 days to get from time I place the order - great service Zane!!! Also received Jorn's "Worldchanger" CD.

I'm only on track two as I type, but am blown away already. Every track is immediately likeable - no warm up time needed. I'm already guessing I'll like this more than Out to Every Nation. At first listen, it sounds a bit more complex and a bit more evolved from OTEN. Will write more later, but don't wait ... buy this CD all you Jorn fans!!!

I love Nevermore, but am so much more psyched to see Jorn at PP VII. If I hadn't already seen Nevermore 3 times, the situation may have been different. Things work out in the end and I think having Jorn headline will be just as popular choice as Nevermore when all is said and done.

lasercd said:
Just got the word that Jorn's disc will be released in the US on April 4th. No point in bringing in the import. We'll have them cheap.

Sit tight!

Ken Golden/The Laser's Edge

The Laser's Edge has it for $12.00 and Ken will actually get the darn thing to you in a quick time frame! You won't have to sit around for days wondering if it's in stock, check back at the sites for ordering updates, and all the other crap that other music sites put you through. I'm not going to be specific about those sites, but if Ken started carrying the regular hard rock releases, along with his current stuff, I wouldn't order from anyone else!

Bottom Line? The Lasers Edge Rocks! :headbang:

Just for the record, Ken doesn't have a clue who I am. He's just given me stellar customer service for three or four years now!