Over-exposed?

TheAssMaster

Nov 2, 2005
ENGLAND!!!!
Check this out:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=57675

OK, don't bother wading through it, just skip right to the very end, to the final question. Apparently Saxon play live too many times doing European festivals!!! What a complete tosser!!!! It would be nice if they played in the UK, of course, but still would be a major reason I would travel to mainland Europe for a festival, I know I could be guaranteed to see one band that could deliver.
(What that dick should also remember is that I haven't seen Maiden for a looooooong time, nor have I bought a new Maiden LP for a looooong time. Wonder if the 2 things are related?)

thats total bullshit that maiden are only gonna play big, western countries. Coming from yugoslavia, i know how much it would mean to the metalheads if someone big came. They could fill stadiums if they played there, yet Steve Harris literally says if you want to see us, get a plane. Try telling that to people who earn 500 quid a month.
when metallica cancelled their concert in zagreb , grown men were literally crying, which shows that theres true fans everywhere, so dont treat the ones in poorer countries like shit.
Thats why saxon rock, because theyre even playing places like fucking
latvia.

Weird interview.. and the way he mentions saxon in the last question, very awkward. The interviewer obviously has something against saxon for touring? Another werid thing.. can't see why that's a bad thing!

Weird suggestion from the interviewer, I see it further as freedom of speech..Steve Harris could have given another answer..He could have asked a return question like: What do you mean dear man, what point you wanne make? Maybe he is a bit pissed of by some reviews on this board concerning new album material....ghe,ghe But at least Saxon is mentioned in the interview thats also good PR