overlapping projects....

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
...fucking annoying!
I'd love to recalibrate my converters, do some cabling, set up the outboard gear differently and all that stuff...
unfortunately I always start new projects before the last one is finished, so I'm never at the point where everything is finished and I can do all that stuff(obviously it'd be stupid to re-calibrate converters before a project is fully done).
dammit
UUUAAARRRGHGHH!!!

Yeah it's shitty for sure. I've been balancing mixing, tracking, editing and trying to get a bunch of outboard fixed up at the same time. It's hard to juggle it all if your mix or tracking projects require your settings to be recalled.

Yeah it's shitty for sure. I've been balancing mixing, tracking, editing and trying to get a bunch of outboard fixed up at the same time. It's hard to juggle it all if your mix or tracking projects require your settings to be recalled.

yeah, not a problem at all if you're not using outboard.
I once did the mistake and adjusted the converters..THEN had to go back and change a MINOR tiny thing in one song...I used loads of outboard in that mix and of course the levels where all over the place. cause they didn't come back the same volume they used to (since I adjusted the converter).
That was a project that was actually finished, but like 6 month later I had to mix a "no vox" version for a computer game.PITA

Glenn: I've started all these projects already, so it's difficult to hand anything of this to you, sorry.

Sounds like you need to set yourself a little week long "vacation", so you can tweak your setup, and have some fun posting more epic stuff for us.

;)