OWNED!

here ya go...
teabag.gif

XD you cant sleep because of that? :lol: Weak minded myfriend! go take 1000 meatspins and come back after that.. Then you'll be ready for anything

You guys just got all political :)

America as a collective suck, average joe American - just as much chance as being a cool guy (or girl) as any other country you care to mention.

"Beware of the military industrial complex" Ring any bells?

perfecterror said:
ya i know:) notice I said ya ...:D i think i would like canada!

I would recommend you to move to Alberta...It's actually the only province who does not have depts and things are going very well there. You'd have a nice life there. However, I think quebec is the worst place to live. I don't hate quebec but you have to pay many taxes, and we don't have decent politicians. And, our generation and further will have to pay excessive and much more taxes in like 10 years cuz we have a big and not refundable dept. And probably, were gonna be independent soon and it would be worst.

Everyone's sure quick to jump on the, "Let's hate Americans," bandwagon. Should Americans really care? No. Do your bigoted generalizations make a difference in any way? Well, no. Does it prove anything about the person stating the appaling remarks("Americans aren't people,")? Yes, it does; that they in fact are no better than us. You xenophobes think our asshat government always represents what every single person in the United States is about. Well, you're about as wrong as your country is third-world*. I'm also a citizen of Russia, as I was born there. They may have a less gay and fucking retarded government than the United States, but I'd much rather be living here. Our administration is just a horrible side-effect. You people that don't live here in the United States, yet bash it and it's people constantly need to pull your heads out of your collective asses as much as the people ru(i)nning this country. You're no better simply because you live in a different country, so drop the fucking attitude.

*Of course not all of you are from third-world countries. That statement was pretty much for witty effect.

LadyValerie said:
Everyone's sure quick to jump on the, "Let's hate Americans," bandwagon. Should Americans really care? No. Do your bigoted generalizations make a difference in any way? Well, no. Does it prove anything about the person stating the appaling remarks("Americans aren't people,")? Yes, it does; that they in fact are no better than us. You xenophobes think our asshat government always represents what every single person in the United States is about. Well, you're about as wrong as your country is third-world*. I'm also a citizen of Russia, as I was born there. They may have a less gay and fucking retarded government than the United States, but I'd much rather be living here. Our administration is just a horrible side-effect. You people that don't live here in the United States, yet bash it and it's people constantly need to pull your heads out of your collective asses as much as the people ru(i)nning this country. You're no better simply because you live in a different country, so drop the fucking attitude.

*Of course not all of you are from third-world countries. That statement was pretty much for witty effect.

I agree with what you're saying. However if they want to talk bad about us, let 'em have a good laugh. Hell we laugh at other people's expenses too. Everyone can get over this by just laughing. So have yourself a good laugh at the "fat-ass american pigs" and we'll all laugh at the dirty jews, spics, niggs, dune coons, and all those weird talking europeans....CHEERS :kickass:

i live in canada and aside from oweing the government over 1000 dollars this tax year... it's got fine politics.

About american politics... i dont know anythign about them.. and about 9/11... i think most of the people that i know just.. forgot about it.. and didnt care. then again... i live in vancouver BC, so we forget alot of things and dont care about much in the first place... :Smokin: :Smokin:

marijuana_flag.jpg

fuck any one who doesnt live and let live, if its white if its black if its europe if its states.... FUCK EVERY ONE.