OWNED!

oh i am sorry... i didnt mean.... poor children :cry:

come with me to that dark corner over there i'll buy you a lolipop :D

LadyValerie said:
Everyone's sure quick to jump on the, "Let's hate Americans," bandwagon. Should Americans really care? No. Do your bigoted generalizations make a difference in any way? Well, no. Does it prove anything about the person stating the appaling remarks("Americans aren't people,")? Yes, it does; that they in fact are no better than us. You xenophobes think our asshat government always represents what every single person in the United States is about. Well, you're about as wrong as your country is third-world*. I'm also a citizen of Russia, as I was born there. They may have a less gay and fucking retarded government than the United States, but I'd much rather be living here. Our administration is just a horrible side-effect. You people that don't live here in the United States, yet bash it and it's people constantly need to pull your heads out of your collective asses as much as the people ru(i)nning this country. You're no better simply because you live in a different country, so drop the fucking attitude.

*Of course not all of you are from third-world countries. That statement was pretty much for witty effect.

Awesome, valerie.

deathxunlimited said:
So have yourself a good laugh at the "fat-ass american pigs" and we'll all laugh at the dirty jews, spics, niggs, dune coons, and all those weird talking europeans....CHEERS :kickass:

You sir, are brilliant.

owned4.jpg

LOOOL :lol: I love this tread.. America bashing, AND funny pictures.. Its like heaven.. (omgfeelslikeheavenflashbacksLOLZOORS*implosion*)