Oye! ye found treasure

Few points of interest on January 17th, the day of my birth. The list was fucking long as hell but here are some.

1945 - Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
1991 - Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm began early in the morning.
1991 - Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
1706 - Benjamin Franklin American statesman (d. 1790)
1899 - Al Capone, American gangster (d. 1947)
1991 - King Olav V of Norway died(b. 1903)
1982 - "Cold Sunday" in the United States sees temperatures fall to their lowest levels in over 100 years in numerous cities.
1929 - Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by Elzie Crisler Segar, first appears in the Comic Strip Thimble Theatre.
2007 Doomsday Clock is set to five minutes to midnight?

ooo snap

Yes. Although I went because I find peace at that time of night, and I enjoy the woods, I was invited as a 'friend' although he turned into a complete idiot when I arrived, by adopting army-like personalities and using the rank system.

Hahahaha you ended up as corporal huh? I would of stolen their airsoft guns if I were you.

I was the bottom rank, and I was perfectly capable of killing all 6 of them with ease, despite their so called experience, I have more of a mind for forensics, technique, the power and lack of remorse, I would watch those fuckers eat their own intestines!

Hahaha I once shot my friend in the nutsack with a Airsoft gun :rofl:!!! The BB pellet ripped straight through his jeans and underwear :lol: