OZZFEST IF FREE THIS YEAR...!!!

Of course they will. And you'll have to pay out the ass for food and merch. What else is new? Ozzfest was one of the most fun concerts I've been to, and I'll definitely go for free.

^ Exactly. Same sort of thing happens here. Sporting events here, a mid strength beer is around $8 and you get like 250ml, the mark up is like 600% to R.R.P. It's bullshit.

it's a free festival you guys are having there. you guys are gonna see sabbath for free. how about shutting up and enjoying it?

Well, I doubt Sabbath is playing since Iommi and Geezer are playing with Dio in Heaven and Hell this summer...

But anyways, apparently they lost 1.5 million dollars last year with the festival some people have said so they're trying to rethink how to run the festival. They were paying System of a Down over $325,000 a night from what Sharon was saying on Blabbermouth article I read!!! Maiden was only making $185,000 in comparison.

bunch of whiners. hydrate yourself in the car on the way to the festival, and stop bitching about the cost and inflation of event goods and refreshments. this concept has been the norm since day one, and by no means is anyone forcing you to purchase any of it. its called supply and demand. thousands of people attending...and only hundreds of available water bottles. do the math.

bunch of whiners. hydrate yourself in the car on the way to the festival, and stop bitching about the cost and inflation of event goods and refreshments. this concept has been the norm since day one, and by no means is anyone forcing you to purchase any of it. its called supply and demand. thousands of people attending...and only hundreds of available water bottles. do the math.

Absolutely. I used to go to the US Open (Tennis) every year, and you'd have to bring a fat wad to be able to eat or drink anything. It's the nature of events like that. Deal.

^I think it cost me like 16 or 17 bucks to get a burger, fries, and bottled water at the US Open. Quite ridiculous. But it was worth it because it was a really fun day.

Anyone get their free tix yesterday?

BTW, food is supposed to be the same price as always. Which is expensive anyway...

Got mine. It'll be cool to see Nile...