SHADOWS FALL
GRADE 8
TWISTED METHOD
NOTHINGFACE
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
UNLOCO

ok... Ozzy, Cradle, Shadows Fall good... now... who the fuck is everyone else

pffft

no fucking way im paying for that load of shit.

cradle is boring goth metal
shadows fall, they are like, elegant numetal, or something
ozzy is dead, has no voice.

It's weird seeing Shadows Fall and Cradle of Filth on the same list as Korn, Disturbed, Chevelle, Trust Company, and Nothingface.

I'm posting this knowing full well that this post of mine will get flamed for the opinions expressed herein... but...
Okay, Ozzy, I wouldn't mind seeing in concert just because he's Ozzy. Manson I wouldn't mind because I really like Mechanical Animals, but I assume they'd be playing most of the Holly Wood shit. Korn... I'm sorry, but I like Korn. Fuck off, I know you all hate them. You don't have to bother repeating yourselves about how much you think they suck. Chevelle and Disturbed, I could care less about. Cradle, I would like to sse in concert because I really like Creulty and the Beast, but I doubt they'd play much of that. And just the idea of Cradle of Filth of the same bill as all of the aforementioned bands seems too surreal to be possible. And, since they'd probobly have nothing more than a 20 min. set in the middle of the day, that takes away the "goth" element of their songs. I also heard that Otep and Black Lable Society were supposed to be on the Ozzfest... Otep, I like as well and, if you want to flame me for it, see above where I mentioned about flaming me for liking Korn. But it's not like Ozzfest comes to MD, so I won't even bother saying that I'd either like to go to it or not. As of now, I'm not quite sure.

Can you PLEASE tell me what you see in otep?

or even Korn.

But I'm much more interested in how in Lucifers holy name can you like otep.

C'mon, I don't ask you about the bands that you like, Penguin. I know that I'll get flamed for it, I just like Otep. I assure you of one thing, most otep fans listen to far worse music than I. Papa Roach, for one. It's not exactly the rapping... I just find the band's brutality and concepts interesting.
And Korn, I don't know... they were the first "rock" band that I listened to. I guess that's it.

Korn i can handle, even if i prefer their old stuff and they tend to butcher that live. CoF, music is decent but I can't stand his voice...

for the rest, whatever

Well, I just find it very, VERY difficult to comprehend how an obviously intelligent individual can recognize the ass kicking capabilities of Nevermore and My Dying Bride, yet after that, still observe talent in a band such as Otep(or korn even).

It's just, when I saw that Otep video on LOUD, I thought, "hey, this might be decent".Within 23 seconds I shut it off and cranked some Morbid Angel to erase the pain that Otep had caused.

Penguin! I like Nevermore and My Dying Bride and Otep and Korn and Morbid Angel and Megadeth and Cannibal Corpse and a whole bunch of other bands, okay? It's possible for a person to like the many different kinds of music within and single genre. I like basically all types of hard rock and heavy metal. Okay? Can an intelligent being like yonself comprehend this?

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
OZZY OSBOURNE
KORN
MARILYN MANSON
DISTURBED
CHEVELLE

Second Stage:

CRADLE OF FILTH (co-headliners)
TRUST COMPANY (co-headliners)
MEMENTO
HOTWIRE
SHADOWS FALL